☢¬☣Zombies, a Radioactive Biohazard☣¬☢ discussion

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments Chance walked around the abandoned streets quietly. She made sure to stay within the shadows so her dark clothing would blend in. She never knew when a zombie would stumble up and attack.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 16 comments Dani was well hidden in the alleyway. Taking off the tires of a hummer.These babies will sell go at the black market

message 3: by E (new)

E Evan sped through the streets on his bike he stopped at a petrol station and filled up his bike.

message 4: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments Chance ended up walking back to her prized Hummer and heard clanking. She got out her throwing knives."Better to use quiet weapons in a huge area." She thought. She came out from behind the corner. She saw it wasn't a zombie, but someone stealing her tires! Chance threw the knife and it hit the area right next to the girls head. "Next one is a bulls-eye."Chance said

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 16 comments Dani jumped looking up to see the girl. "I don't want trouble,"Dani spoke, slowly reaching for her knife hidden in her roller blades.

message 6: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments Chance glared at the girl. "Why are you stealing my tires?" She still held three more throwing knives ready for the picking.

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 16 comments Dani rolled her eyes,"To sell."She said like it was obvious.

message 8: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments Chance scowled at the girl. "Too bad. Pick up another one and you won't live to tell the story." She said as she took one of the knives in her hand.

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 16 comments Tears pooled into Dani's eyes. She needed to earn money or her mother would pay. "Please.."she whispered.

message 10: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments Chance frowned at the girl and saw real sadness. She sighed before walking to the back of her Hummer and getting a small bag out. "Here take it. It's all I have" She said reluctantly as she gave the girl her money. "But just please don't take my tires." It was literally all she had left of her family.

message 11: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 16 comments "Why are you giving me this?"Dani asked holding the money. The girl's amount of money surprised Dani, she never held so much.

message 12: by E (new)

E Evan sped down a street and saw two figures he stopped his bike and grabbed his baseball bat

message 13: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments Chance sighed and moved her bangs out of her face. "Because....This is all I have left of my.." Was all she said before she saw the boy. She turned to him and got out her throwing knives again. "Who are you?" she asked

message 14: by E (new)

E "I'm Evan and you are ? " he asked

message 15: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 16 comments Dani watched them silently.

message 16: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments She watched him with caution. "I am Chance."

message 17: by E (new)

E "So what are you two doing out here with zombies about?" He asked them

message 18: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments Chance put her knives away. "I was looking for supplies." She answered as she took the knife from earlier out the side of her Hummer.

message 19: by E (new)

E "And what about you?" He asked the other girl

message 20: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments Chance started to put one of the tires back on her Hummer with the tool the girl used.

message 21: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 16 comments "Trying to take her tires,"Dani said looking down.

message 22: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments Chance gave her a pitiful smile. "It is fine though. She gave them back."

message 23: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 16 comments Dani looked at the money in her hands, and handed it back. She couldn't take it; even if it kept her mother alive for another week or so. She had to earn in herself. "I'm sorry. I can't take this."

message 24: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments Chance frowned at her and shook her head. "No it is fine. I could easily go get more." She said

message 25: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments ((Guys gtg soon))

message 26: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 16 comments ((KK))
Dani frowned not liking it.

message 27: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments Chance finished putting on the last of her tires. "By the way, I never learned your name." She said standing up.

message 28: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 16 comments "Dani,"she said.

message 29: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments Chance held out her hand to help Dani up. " Sorry about the strange introduction. It's just these days you never know what's going to happen."

message 30: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 16 comments Dani nodded understanding.

message 31: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments Chance turned to face both of them. "So where were you guys headed? I could give you a ride." She said patting the side of her yellow Hummer.

message 32: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments ((Gtg bye))

message 33: by E (new)

E "I think I am alright for a ride" he said patting his bike

message 34: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments Chance smiled at him. "You sure?" She asked

message 35: by E (new)

E "Yeah I'm sure ." He said "listen if you are ever near here an new supplies or protection stop in" he said writing an address and giving them both copy

message 36: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments She smiled at him. "Thanks, I'll do the same." She wrote the address on a piece of paper and gave it to Evan and Dani.

message 37: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 16 comments Dani pocketed the papers,"I should get going."

message 38: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments Chance opened the drivers side of the Hummer and got in. "Well, see you." She said. If they survive... she thought to herself as she turned the engine on and the Hummer purred to life.

message 39: by E (new)

E Evan hoped on his bike and headed for the forest

message 40: by E (new)

E (Cont. at Forest)

message 41: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments (ok)

Chance closed the door and drove away. She arrived at her little hideout. Which turned out to be a little shack in a field next to the forest. She parked her car and got out in to the drive way. Several moans came from nearby and she tensed up. Chance grabbed the twin katanas that were strapped to her back.