Divergent Lovers Unite! discussion

Games > Reply, reply

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Owllover (new)

Owllover | 167 comments Mod
How far can you go up replying to other posts? This is a game where you continuously reply to other people's posts even if they have nothing to do with there's. Only the moderator has the ability to not reply and start everyone over.

So basically someone will reply to this comment.

message 2: by Owllover (new)

Owllover wrote: "How far can you go up replying to other posts? This is a game where you continuously reply to other people's posts even if they have nothing to do with there's. Only the moderator has the ability t..."

But you have to click the reply button. Otherwise it doesn't work unless your a moderator.

message 3: by Maya (new)

Maya | 37 comments Owllover wrote: "Owllover wrote: "How far can you go up replying to other posts? This is a game where you continuously reply to other people's posts even if they have nothing to do with there's. Only the moderator ..."

sounds fun! I <3 Tobias!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 48 comments Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Owllover wrote: "How far can you go up replying to other posts? This is a game where you continuously reply to other people's posts even if they have nothing to do with there's. On..."

How do people say Tobias:

To-bee-is or To-by-is

message 5: by Maya (new)

Maya | 37 comments Jordan wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Owllover wrote: "How far can you go up replying to other posts? This is a game where you continuously reply to other people's posts even if they have nothing to do wit..."

People say it To-by-is

message 6: by Owllover (new)

Maya wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Owllover wrote: "How far can you go up replying to other posts? This is a game where you continuously reply to other people's posts even if they have no..."

I called him Toe-bee-us until I read the official pronunciations Veronica Roth put up...it took me a while to get out of the habbit.

message 7: by Maya (new)

Maya | 37 comments Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Owllover wrote: "How far can you go up replying to other posts? This is a game where you continuously reply to other people's posts even if..."

So did I

message 8: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 48 comments Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Owllover wrote: "How far can you go up replying to other posts? This is a game where you continuously reply to other peopl..."

Dammit!! Now I have to tell my friend she is right!!! Argh, the shame....

message 9: by Maya (new)

Maya | 37 comments Jordan wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Owllover wrote: "How far can you go up replying to other posts? This is a game where you continuously reply t..."

only one of my friends have read divergent, it's sad!!!!! ;(

message 10: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 48 comments Maya wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Owllover wrote: "How far can you go up replying to other posts? This is a game where you conti..."

I forced 4 of my friends to read Divergent and threatened with violence if they didn't. I do that a lot..... :/

message 11: by Owllover (new)

Lol yeah. (as a mod I can choose not to reply)

message 12: by Maya (new)

Maya | 37 comments Owllover wrote: "Lol yeah. (as a mod I can choose not to reply)"

haha i should try that

message 13: by Owllover (new)

Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Lol yeah. (as a mod I can choose not to reply)"

haha i should try that"

What do you guys think of the new trailer for Divergent movie?

message 14: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 48 comments Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Lol yeah. (as a mod I can choose not to reply)"

haha i should try that"

What do you guys think of the new trailer for Divergent movie?"

Every time I see it go silent and watch on in awe.....because screaming up and down when U c the preview in the waiting area of the cinemas is a bit embarrassing.

message 15: by Owllover (new)

Jordan wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Lol yeah. (as a mod I can choose not to reply)"

haha i should try that"

What do you guys think of the new trailer for Divergent movie?"

Every time ..."

Hahahahaha! Wait, are you "first jumper" on Divergent Fans.com?

message 16: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 48 comments Owllover wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Lol yeah. (as a mod I can choose not to reply)"

haha i should try that"

What do you guys think of the new trailer for Divergent movie..."

Haha, no. Though I wish I was!!!

message 17: by Maya (new)

Maya | 37 comments Jordan wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Lol yeah. (as a mod I can choose not to reply)"

haha i should try that"

What do you guys think of the new trailer fo..."

Who's your favorite character in Divergent/Insurgent?

message 18: by Owllover (new)

Maya wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Lol yeah. (as a mod I can choose not to reply)"

haha i should try that"

What do you guys think of the..."

Four!

message 19: by Maya (new)

Maya | 37 comments Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Lol yeah. (as a mod I can choose not to reply)"

haha i should try that"

What do you guys..."

I totally agree! Yeah Four!!!!!!!!!

message 20: by Owllover (new)

Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Lol yeah. (as a mod I can choose not to reply)"

haha i should try that"
..."

Or Tobias...

message 21: by Maya (new)

Maya | 37 comments Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Lol yeah. (as a mod I can choose not to reply)"

haha i shou..."

I'm scared that Four/Tobias could die in Allegiant! It would be horrible!
:(

message 22: by Owllover (new)

Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Lol yeah. (as a mod I can choose not to rep..."

I don't think that will happen because now Tobias has a point of view.

message 23: by Maya (new)

Maya | 37 comments Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Lol yeah. (as a mod I can choo..."
I hope not!

message 24: by Owllover (new)

Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Lol yeah. (as..."

Veronica Roth BETTER not make him die! I <3 Tobias!

message 25: by Maya (new)

Maya | 37 comments Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "..."

I <3 Tobias too!!!!!!!!!!

message 26: by Maya (new)

Maya | 37 comments Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "..."

My friends don't understand why I love Tobias so much since he's a book character.

message 27: by Owllover (new)

Maya wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Maya wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Owllover wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Owllover wrote: "..."

*Gasps* He's not just a book character! I mean, he's Tobias!