Divergent Lovers Unite! discussion

Scenes > Ferris Wheel

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Owllover (new)

Owllover | 167 comments Mod
Do you think this is where Tris and Four began to fall in love?

message 2: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 169 comments Mod
Well I think it is where tris began to have feelings but I think four had them earlier

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa  Joy (melissared) | 22 comments Sydney wrote: "Well I think it is where tris began to have feelings but I think four had them earlier"

Yeah, im pretty sure tobias says something about how he always liked tris, but i think the ferris wheel scene is where tris began to feel more comfortable around him.

message 4: by Maya (new)

Maya | 37 comments I agree with Sydney and Melissa.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bernard (raybee12) I completely agree! Although, I think Tris felt a little something for Four right away when she was the first jumper. It was like there was something, but she didn't really come to realize it until the ferris wheel!

Also, I loved this scene! Tris was so smart when everyone around her wasn't thinking clearly. It was triumphant and romantic and empowering. A perfect moment! :)

message 6: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 48 comments Melissa wrote: "Sydney wrote: "Well I think it is where tris began to have feelings but I think four had them earlier"

Yeah, im pretty sure tobias says something about how he always liked tris, but i think the fe..."

I don't know if you would describe Tris feeling 'comfortable' around Four at that point. I'm pretty sure it mentions her feeling skittish and nervous (I guess) with being so close to him.