Great African Reads discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Tour d'Afrique: Africa A-Z > When are we rowing to Mauritius? (Tour d'Afrique)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Myriam (new)

Myriam (umka) | 8 comments When / how are we deciding which book to read for our September/October tour of Mauritius?

I've been salivating to read Sens-Plastique for a while now and I can't wait to see if that will be part of the Tour d'Afrique :)

message 2: by Marieke, Former guide & Chief Chatterbox (new)

Marieke | 2838 comments Mod
Myriam wrote: "When / how are we deciding which book to read for our September/October tour of Mauritius?

I've been salivating to read Sens-Plastique for a while now and I can't wait to see if that will be part ..."

Hi Myriam! huge apologies from me! i was on a short vacation and did not manage to set things up before i left, but i will do it today. My co-mod is very very busy with some other things right now.

anyway, i'll set up a thread to take suggestions and then in a few days i'll make a poll. we will know what our selection is by the middle of September so that everyone has time to get their hands on it for an October discussion.

It sounds like you have a recommendation to make, which is great!

message 3: by Marieke, Former guide & Chief Chatterbox (new)

Marieke | 2838 comments Mod
okay Myriam, please chime in here:
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

thanks!

message 4: by Myriam (last edited Sep 04, 2013 07:32AM) (new)

Myriam (umka) | 8 comments No need to apologize, Marieke. You mods are so nice to be organizing this to begin with, thank you so much! :) And thanks for creating the thread.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.