Young Adult Book Reading Challenges discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Skylark (new)

Skylark (xhappilyeverafterx) | 4 comments Hi everyone! (: Do you guys have any recommendations for faerie books? I've been looking for some really good ones but haven't found any yet. Something like the Iron Fey series, the Modern Faerie Tales series or the Wicked Lovely series. (I've also read the Wings series).

message 2: by Fatima (new)

Fatima | 7 comments What about the rainbow fairies

message 3: by Skylark (new)

Skylark (xhappilyeverafterx) | 4 comments Umm link please? o:

message 4: by Skylark (new)

Skylark (xhappilyeverafterx) | 4 comments OH I read that awhile ago but never got around to reading the rest of the series and just forgot about it! Thank you for reminding me! (:

message 5: by Jenny (last edited Sep 01, 2013 06:02PM) (new)

Jenny (narcisse) Have you tried any of these? I haven't read them all to say if they're all worth reading, but:

Switched (Trylle #1) by Amanda Hocking Torn (Trylle #2) by Amanda Hocking Ascend (Trylle #3) by Amanda Hocking
Faeries of Dreamdark Blackbringer (Dreamdark, #1) by Laini Taylor Dreamdark Silksinger (Dreamdark, #2) by Laini Taylor
Wondrous Strange (Wondrous Strange, #1) by Lesley Livingston Darklight (Wondrous Strange, #2) by Lesley Livingston Tempestuous (Wondrous Strange, #3) by Lesley Livingston
The Iron Witch (The Iron Witch, #1) by Karen Mahoney The Wood Queen (The Iron Witch, #2) by Karen Mahoney The Stone Demon (The Iron Witch, #3) by Karen Mahoney
The Faerie Ring (The Faerie Ring, #1) by Kiki Hamilton The Torn Wing (The Faerie Ring, #2) by Kiki Hamilton The Seven Year King (The Faerie Ring, #3) by Kiki Hamilton
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff

And not YA, but:
Darkfever (Fever, #1) by Karen Marie Moning Bloodfever (Fever, #2) by Karen Marie Moning Faefever (Fever, #3) by Karen Marie Moning Dreamfever (Fever, #4) by Karen Marie Moning Shadowfever (Fever, #5) by Karen Marie Moning

message 6: by Skylark (new)

Skylark (xhappilyeverafterx) | 4 comments Oh wow! Haven't read most of them, thank you so much! (:

message 7: by Julia (new)

Julia | 432 comments How about these?

Tithe (Modern Faerie Tales, #1) by Holly Black ;
Impossible (Impossible, #1) by Nancy Werlin ;
The Blue Girl (Newford, #15) by Charles de Lint ;
War for the Oaks by Emma Bull ;
The Painted Boy by Charles de Lint ; Sunshine by Robin McKinley ;
A Red Heart of Memories (Red Heart of Memories, #1) by Nina Kiriki Hoffman ;