LUXEN Army discussion

Origin (Lux, #4)
This topic is about Origin
LUX Series > Origin Discussions (Spoiler Alert!)

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Erin Westlund (chemicalscream) | 72 comments Mod
Let's talk about Origin!

What did you guys think?

Megan • Reading Books Like a Boss (book blog) (ireadlikeaboss) THEY'RE MARRIED...well...basically! ZOMG!

Megan • Reading Books Like a Boss wrote: "THEY'RE MARRIED...well...basically! ZOMG!"

Hahha no the members of that other book are married. :P

Megan • Reading Books Like a Boss (book blog) (ireadlikeaboss) I want an ARCHER novella! Like yesterday!!! I want it! I want it!

OMG. Seriously swooning over Archer!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Loved Arched, would love for him and Dee to have their book

I hope they get one!

Nada (nadareads) Beth and Dawson are getting an adorable origin baby *sigh*

I think Katy and Daemon are gonna have an origin baby too. I think that's what's going to keep Daemon, Dawson and Dee on the Team Human/Hybrid/Origin side in Opposition rather than on the TeamLuxen side... hmm..

Richa (cityofbooks) | 3 comments I love Archer, best new character ever <3
And holy crap about Beth being pregnant! Definitely didn't see that coming.
One thing I didn't like - wayy too many people died. I don't think both Ash's and Andrew's deaths were necessary :/ Plus I was just starting to like Andrew..
Anyway. Who was surprised about Matthew?

message 11: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

I totally saw Beth being pregnant. They way she was acting when they came back into the story gave it away. Matthew I DID NOT see coming. Wow! I think Ashley and andrew's death were unnecessary as well. Boo.

message 12: by Nada (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nada (nadareads) I don't know what it say about me but I'm not exactly sad about Ash,but Andrew was way cute to just die :(

message 13: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen | 1 comments Matthew didn't surprise me that much as I had my suspicions about him after the way he acted when he saw Katy first move the door in school after she was mutated and then a few days later Blake showed up...., anyway loved how Daemon proposed, so cute!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I absolutely LOVE this series and Origins, was amazing. I wasn't surprised about Matthew either, I didn't like him from the beginning, always seemed a bit shady to me. I'm sad that Andrew and Ashley are out, even though she wasn't very nice.

I hope that Deamon and Katy have a baby.

And I loved the fact she alternated POV's. I love being in Deamon's head!

message 15: by Nada (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nada (nadareads) Daemon's head is totally mind blowing,Beth's pregnancy was obvious, but I didn't expect Mathew's betryal I thought he was like a father to Daemon :(

krisusnoona | 3 comments WHY DO THE THOMPSONS HAVE TO DIE ? HAHAHHA , OHH WELL I FELT SAD ON THAT PART

message 17: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

I know. That was crazy.

Veray | 6 comments krisus wrote: "WHY DO THE THOMPSONS HAVE TO DIE ? HAHAHHA , OHH WELL I FELT SAD ON THAT PART"

Yeah, she must have something against that family seeing as their brother died in the last book.

Richa (cityofbooks) | 3 comments Exactly, all the Thompsons are dead now :( I really don't think both Ash and Andrew had to die. Just Ash would have been fine. All the deaths were so unnecessary :/

Bulma Books (bulmabooks) | 1 comments I saw Beth's pregnancy coming. Wasn't surprised when Dawson admit it. Matthew's secret blew my mind. But now I wondered what would happen and what happened to all the origins that were released? I thought they would cause havoc.

Simii Khanom | 1 comments Holy crap! This book was the best one out of the series till now! So many revelations, shocks after shocks,all these emotions...!
I don't know how much I can love Daemon, it knows no boundaries. He's determination towards saving Katy and the love he has for her just amazes me.
Katy I'm suprised she did not irk me in this book at all not even a bit! She's grown so much as a character and I thoroughly enjoyed exploring more with her through this journey.
Oh and I'm loving Archer from the moment he was introduced. He's such an incredible character and would love love love to see more of his development in the 5th.
Matthew - Omg! I did not see that coming! Then again, duh! lol
Andrew noooooo I was really started to warm up to him :'(
Oh and I just remembered, don't know if this was mentioned but how many of y'all fangirled during the meeting between Daemon, Luc and cameo appearance of Hunter from Obsession (Arum novel)!!! Omg! I always wished to see Daemon and Hunter cross each other's paths and it came true! Loved that moment :))

Alisea76 (alisea_76) | 3 comments Yesterday I reached half of the book....I love it so much...I love so much Damon's love for Katy...and tonight...I continue reading, but I'm not so fast because I read it in English...I can't wait italian translation :))

message 23: by Anna **Lost in Ventureland ☁ ღ˘‿˘ற☁ ** (last edited Sep 20, 2013 07:40AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anna **Lost in Ventureland ☁ ღ˘‿˘ற☁ ** (balletchic) OMG!!! I took my time reading cause I didn't want to finish and have to wait a whole year the next one :-(

I see Katy & Daemon having a child as well, hopefully since their mutation is so perfect they have a girl (why are all the Origins male, is it because of the 2/3 percentage rate of LUXEN births?)

Archer and Dee should have a kid, and create and other new species!!! Is Luc going to study the LH-11 and use it on Bethany, the Arum Hunter's girlfriend or Katy?!?!?

My imagination is running wild & my mind is spinning with so much what ifs lol!!!

Anyway, I love love this series, I'm so happy I stumbled upon it ^_^

message 24: by Sol (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sol Mar (solmar22) | 3 comments Richa wrote: "I love Archer, best new character ever <3
And holy crap about Beth being pregnant! Definitely didn't see that coming.
One thing I didn't like - wayy too many people died. I don't think both Ash's a..."

I was shocked about Matthew!!

message 25: by Erin (last edited Oct 19, 2013 09:12AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna wrote: "I see Katy & Daemon having a child as well, hopefully since their mutation is so perfect they have a girl (why are all the Origins male, is it because of the 2/3 percentage rate of LUXEN births?)"

I think Katy is going to end up pregnant in the next book. I think her and Beth being pregnant is what's gonna bring back Daemon, Dawson and Dee from siding with the "bad" Luxen that show up.

We shall see!

Tatiana Longest (tt_longest) | 3 comments EVer since i heard about it ive been die hard fan girl, i even put pics of Daemon in my room.............*sigh* i want him

Tatiana Longest (tt_longest) | 3 comments Erin wrote: "Let's talk about Origin!

What did you guys think?"

WHYYYY ISSSS HEEEEE SOOOO HOTTTT!!!!!

Laura | 3 comments I'm seriously obsessed with this series.. I can get over it! I can't wait till the next book comes out!!!
I saw the pregnancy coming when Dawson kept standing in front of Beth and acting weird.
I saw the Matthew bit coming too. He always acted to fishy and I could tell he knew a lot more than he ever admitted. It was still really sad though.
And Blake?! OMG I didn't see that coming.. I didn't want that to happen! Is it bad I feel bad for him?

Veray | 6 comments Darlin' wrote: "I'm seriously obsessed with this series.. I can get over it! I can't wait till the next book comes out!!!
I saw the pregnancy coming when Dawson kept standing in front of Beth and acting weird.
I ..."

I feel the same way about Blake. I hated him, but I didn't want to see him die, and it was so sudden.

Laura | 3 comments I know right? They couldn't get rid of him for the longest time and next thing you know, he pushes one to many buttons, and he's dead. And the fact that Katy did it on accident.. It's just so sad and sudden.
I almost feel like he's not really dead, like something happened or there's more to it because he was such a major character then he was just gone. It's really kind of suspicious.

Maliha so how many of my (some are common ones) theories do you guys agree with? https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Book Binger (bookbingercombookbinger) | 3 comments Loved it, even though so many characters died. I liked that you heard Daemon's point of view. He is so in love with Katy! AAAAAHHHH.

I am wondering though how Jennifer can wrap up the conclusion in one book.

Book Binger (bookbingercombookbinger) | 3 comments Bulma wrote: "I saw Beth's pregnancy coming. Wasn't surprised when Dawson admit it. Matthew's secret blew my mind. But now I wondered what would happen and what happened to all the origins that were released? I ..."

I read some where that Hunter is in the next book helping Daemon and Katy. What a matchup!

message 34: by Alexandria (new) - added it

Alexandria  Ang  (thebooksbuzz) | 1 comments Was Archer mentioned in the novella Shadows?