Anything Goes RP discussion

*Le Dead RP > Esther and Melanie :D

Comments Showing 1-50 of 146 (146 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

yo!

message 2: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments Hey! U made it twice ;)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

lolz...ya by accident:) um what rp's do u like doin?

message 4: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments Um... Just about anything :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

k, so do u have any plots or ideas?

message 6: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments Ummm.... Well what kind of stuff do u prefer and then I can probably go from there

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

supernatural, luv romances, and realistic too:)

message 8: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments Hmm... okay how about a high school role play? Person A could be normal, and the Person B could have powers/be a different species. Person B is hiding it and they meet and maybe date or become friends and Person B does his/her best to hide it

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

awesome! so do have a preference with the gender?

message 10: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments Ya, I prefer to be girl

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

k, so do u want to make ur charrie now?
I've got to go soon for a while but i promise ill be back;)

message 12: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments Mk, oh do u want to be the Person A or B?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

B please:)

message 14: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments Mk :) ill start on mine then

message 15: by Esther (last edited Sep 02, 2013 11:31AM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments Name: Charlotte 'Charlie' Sonns
Name: 16
Appearance: http://cdn.returnofkings.com/wp-conte... 5'5", fairly short
Personality: Charlie can be very stubborn, when she gets into a mindset she sticks with it. She loves to be around people and gets the best feeling whenever she cheers someone up. She tries her best to always be understanding, but when she gets mad it's hard to turn her around. She's a playful and sarcastic person. If there's anything else it'll develop in the role play.
History: Charlotte's dad is a traveling businessman and her mother works in the office a lot, so she grew to learn to take care of herself and, later on, her little sister(11). She's always lived in the same area, though she moved a year after her sister was born into a bigger house.
Other: Is totally ignorant to anything supernatural

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

( ur choice for pics))

Name: Jacob Ryder
Appearance: six feet, muscular but lean. Has curly brown hair and green eyes. Is extremely attractive.
Power: mind control
Personality: is competitive and a bit of a hot shot. He's flirtatious and loves winning. Can be kind and caring when he wants to. Is funny and sarcastic as well.

message 17: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments Mk :) do u want them to know each other already or just meet?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Uh just meet....

message 19: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments Mk, I'll start from right after school :)

Charlie stood by her locker and took out the books she'd need for homework.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob walked into the school, and headed to his locker. He smirked to himself seeing a cute chick a few spaces away from him.

message 21: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments Charlotte shoved her books into her bag then closed the door. She walked to the exit which was past Jacob.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Just as she walked past him, he grabbed her hand lightly but firmly. And turned her so she was facing him.
" hey hot stuff" he grinned.

message 23: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments Charlotte stopped and turned towards him with a little blush. "Excuse me?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob let go of her, since he had her attention
" just wondering what your name was" he said smirking.

message 25: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments "Shouldn't you introduce yourself first?" Charlotte asked stuffing her hands into her pockets.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob smiled
" alrighty then, my names Jacob, and I'm 16 and my new hobbie is looking at you" he said winking.

message 27: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments Charlie raised her eyebrows. "Charming," she said a little sarcastically. "I'm Charlotte, or Charlie, 16."

message 28: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments ((Melanie?))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Shoot!!!!sorry I didn't get any notifs. SO sorry:(((((

Jacob nodded and smiled.
" pretty name." He said genuinely.

message 30: by Esther (last edited Sep 23, 2013 03:13PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments ((It's fine haha :D))

Charlie's cheeks flushed a bit when she heard the sincerity in his voice. "Thank you." She said with a little smile.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob nodded at her. He smiled
" what class do you have?" He asked

message 32: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments "Math. And I should probably be going there now. Nice to meet you, Jacob." Charlotte said.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob waved at her, hoping to have a class later on with her.
" yeah same here." He called bak and headed of to PE

message 34: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments Charlie waved back and headed to class. He seemed like the playboy type, and she usually hated that, but he didn't seem so bad.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob headed to the showers after his gym class, and washed up. He found himself continuously thinking about Charlotte, he sighed and got dressed in clean clothes and walked of to history lessons.

message 36: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments Charlotte got out of math with a smile, she'd managed to get all her homework done. She stopped by her locker before continuing on to History.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob got a seat near the window, he always liked the window seat it helped him feel free.

message 38: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments Charlie came in and after a little hesitation sat down next to Jacob. "Hey." She said casually as she took out her stuff.

((Brb))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob grinned seeing her, he was thankful she didnt hate him for acting like a jerk earlier.
" hey, how was math." He asked scotching slightly closer to her,

message 40: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments Charlotte smiled back at him, "it was fine, how was your class?" She asked, blushing a little when she saw him move a little closer.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob grinned.
" great." He muttered racking a hand through his hair and leaning back in his chair.

message 42: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments Charlie looked through her bag then frowned. "Crap..." She mumbled.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob glanced at her.
" what's wrong?" He asked

message 44: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments Charlie sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "I left my homework at home."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob chuckled and bought out his.
" just copy of mine, while the teachers out." He whispered giving her the sheets.

message 46: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments Charlotte bit her lip and took them. "Thanks." She said with a little smile.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob smiled.
" my pleasure." He stated smirking.

message 48: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments Charlie copied it quickly and handed it back to him. "Don't be mistaken though, I don't usually cheat on stuff."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob held his hands up and smirked
" hey, I'm not judging." He stated.

message 50: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 1502 comments Charlotte shrugged with a little smirk as the bell rang. She sighed. "Dang it, I hate history."

« previous 1 3