What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > Childrens Fantasy: Magic possible spoiler /s

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Phillips (planetsallalign) | 2 comments I can not for the life of me remember this book. When I was younger (10-11) in 1995-1996 it was book I borrowed from the library numerous times.

It is about a young girl who is raised by and older woman in a hut outside a castle. She learns to make healing potions and such and falls for the Lord/prince of the castle. I can remember at the end he and a young girl (I think their child) are riding over the castle bridge and see a bird an he knows that it is her. I for some reason seem to think the woman's name was cerridwen. But nothin I try to search is helping and my local library has no records of what I borrowed from that time ago...ANY help at all would be so appreciated. I keep thinking of this book and how I love it so much and I am so sad I can not remember the title...

message 2: by Mir (new)

Mir | 712 comments My friend has this list of books with characters named Ceridwen: http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

message 3: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 317 comments lost magic berthe amoss

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Lost Magic for Kitten's click. And I have to say--that definitely looks like it to ME.

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Phillips (planetsallalign) | 2 comments Thank you Kitten and Ann that is it!!! You've made my day, now I need to get to the bookstore to see if they have it.

Thank you so much for helping me out everyone!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Lost Magic (other topics)