Divergent Lovers Unite! discussion

Movie > Theo James as Four

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Owllover (new)

Owllover | 167 comments Mod
I was certainly not too thrilled as Theo James as Four at first, but now that I see the movie pictures, I definitely began to reconsider.

message 2: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 169 comments Mod
Eh he is ok

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa  Joy (melissared) | 22 comments i know the movie hasnt come out yet, but as much as i know, i do not like him as Tobias.
i watched the movie trailer and he is very unemotional and his eyes are all wrong! AHHH!

(then again, Tobias is so perfect, nobody could play him well enough...)

message 4: by Maya (new)

Maya | 37 comments Melissa wrote: "i know the movie hasnt come out yet, but as much as i know, i do not like him as Tobias.
i watched the movie trailer and he is very unemotional and his eyes are all wrong! AHHH!

(then again, Tobi..."

I agree with you Tobias is perfect, nobody could ever play him right!

message 5: by Owllover (new)

He's okay...I mean he could be better. He also needs to dye his hair.

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 2 comments I think theo will do pretty well!! It just sucks that we had to hear really cheesy lines from him in the trailer.. "IF YOU WANT TO SURVIVE FOLLOW ME" like really? That's it? How bout the "fear doesn't shut you down line" that would have been perfect!! But other than that I think theo will fit the role really well! Have you seen him act? He's amazing!!!

message 7: by Owllover (new)

Yeah! Tris is kick-butt! She doesn't need you Theo! (Don't get me wrong, I love Four, but that line bugs me).

message 8: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 2 comments It's not even in the book?! Like why would they throw that in? Survive what? Follow him where? Like they don't know about any faction war yet?