Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Veronica and Nicole 6

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here it is!

And I was just wondering...Bane looks pretty much similar to Shetan, right? With the long hair and huge body? Just curious. XD

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Mm Large body white skin instead of black and his long hair isn't as wavy and usually in a ponytail xD other then that just like Shetan but also more playful as a master xP

So can I just skip the profile for him lol xD seeing he is basically like Shetan

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure, that's fine! :) ))

Name: Ashley Kelly Summers.
Species: Human.
Personality: Ashley is the sweetest girl you could ever imagine, and she's fun-loving. She can be shy, but once she warms up to you, she is outgoing, loving, and affectionate. She's also very cuddly. She is very sensitive and is able to have her feelings hurt easily. She is not one to yell at people or get mad usually. She's a small girl that is very innocent and gets frightened easily.
Appearance: http://www.millionlooks.com/images/ad...

Hair color: Her hair is black and wavy and luxurious and very long, reaching down an inch past her waist.
Eye color: Brown.
Height: She is very small, standing at 5 feet.

History: It's heartbreaking. Her entire family died in a car accident when she was at a friend's house several years ago, and she still grieves. But it's not only that. Both of her parents were very abusive to her when they were alive. Because of this, she is a very sad girl, and it takes someone with kindness and gentleness to bring out her happy, fun side. She feels desperate for someone to just love her, so all she needs is some good hugs and love.
Other: She has a long scar on her lower leg from her father whipping her.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Aww pretty :3 I love her ^_^

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks! Do you want it to be where it's Ashley's first day working for Bane?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah I just had an idea but it wouldn't really work cause the history's are different xD

Sure ^=^ maybe she is scared he will be a mean heartless master?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure! Do you want to start or me?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

You please :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

It was Ashley's first day working for her master. She was out working in the fields on a hot day with the other slaves. She made sure she worked hard as she pulled up weeds. She was scared of her master, not mainly because he looked so scary and imposing, but because she was scared that he may be mean to her. She wiped some sweat from her forehead as she worked. She felt very hot and was sweating all over.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Bane was just returning home from his brother's when he noticed what time it was. Walking out into the fields he casted a rather large shadow over some slaves, " Time to get inside! A ten minute break that's all you get before returning back outside!" The gruff voice said. Like his brother he had a bullwhip hanging from the side of his right leg, though he rarely used it. He looked up scanning the slaves with his crimson red eyes then spotted a new slave and sighed, He would have to go through the rules with her tonight like he did with all new slaves.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley jumped with a small whimper as she heard the scary, gruff voice. She looked up and started trembling as she saw her master. She got up and followed the other slaves inside.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Once everyone was inside Bane entered. Stretching slightly he then adjusted his whip looking at a paper. " Ashley " He called out waiting for the new slave to come up to him.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley felt very nervous as she turned to him and walked timidly up to him. "Yes, master?" she said softly, feeling very small.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

" Come to my room tonight after dinner understood?" He asked looking down at her. Seeing she was scared out of her wits he placed a hand on her head " You're not in trouble my dear its just a normal thing all new slaves go through " He explained.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley was a bit surprised and thankful inside that he was being so gentle to her. She visibly calmed down and nodded, bowing her head respectfully. "Yes, Master," she said softly before leaving.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled before disappearing up to his room for the rest of the day.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

After dinner was over that night, Ashley shyly went up to Bane's room and knocked softly.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Bane was reclining in his chair looking through the paper when he heard the knock. Folding it and putting the paper on the stand he walked to the door and opened it, " Come in Ashley " he murmured.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley came in before stopping and looking up at Bane, ready for instructions.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

" Sit " He said as he leaned against the wall studying her with his crimson red eyes.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley sat down in a chair, feeling nervous. If one was to look closer into her eyes, they would be able to tell she was sad and heartbroken inside. She avoided his gaze respectfully for now.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

" In this mansion I have certain rules slaves follow. One is if course do as there told with no back talk, Two is if you see a slave acting up report it to me. Three is there is to be no sexual contact with other slaves. Four is when working on the fields you only stop when you feel like your gonna pass out. Failure to follow the rules will result in a whipping, is that understood?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley nodded her head with her head bowed respectfully. "Yes, Master." Her soft, subservient gaze met his as she spoke.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He gave a grin and nodded before crossing his arms, " How many masters have you had before?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"None. You're my first one, Master," Ashley said softly.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

" How did you become a slave dear?" he asked.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I remember being kidnapped by some man in a mask, and I was put in a sack. Before I realized it, I was in the slave market, and then I was brought to you."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He sighs patting her head " I'm sorry Ashley " he murmured then chuckles " I assure you this isn't an abusive place I hardly whip my slaves "

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley gave a soft smile as she looked up at him, somehow feeling a little bit happy for the first time in years. "I'm glad, Master."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

" Now go to bed tomorrow is a long day " he said

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley got up and gave a little, cute, respectful curtsy to him. "Goodnight, Master," she said before walking out.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckled watching her leave before laying back on the bed.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley went to bed and lay down, falling asleep.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

In the morning a bell rang through the hole mansion as a wake up call.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley jumped awake before quickly getting out of bed, walking out of her room and downstairs.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

The slaves were at a table eating and chattering looking happy.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley got some food and ate with the slaves.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Bane then came in after they were done " Clean up and into the fields!"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley helped clean up and then went out into the fields with the slaves.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

He watched them leave then followed out.

( Eh I'm stuck now)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Maybe sometime when night comes and Ashley is asleep, she starts to have nightmares that make her distressed? And Bane ends up hearing her and comes in to comfort her?))

Ashley worked hard.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

( That kinda sounds like Alicia with her nightmares :/)

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 02, 2013 08:41PM) (new)

((Should we do something where she gets bullied or hurt by other slaves? Or else Bane gets injured or ill, and Ashley helps him? Or that masked guy that kidnapped her steals her again and puts her in an old, abandoned, haunted house, and Bane notices she has vanished and goes looking for her, and then things go from there?))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

( I like the idea of bane getting ill and she takes care of him :)))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay!))

The day began to draw to an end as Ashley was working.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Bane was coughing all day long so when it came nighttime he retired to his large room.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley came in with the other slaves when it was time. She went upstairs and started walking down the long hallway towards her room.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

As the slaves walked past his closed door loud harsh coughing could be heard from inside the room.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley heard the coughing and felt worry rise up in her little heart. Was her master sick? She gently knocked on his door. "Master?" she called softly. "Are you okay?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Bane groaned quietly before diving into another coughing for not hearing Ashley.

« previous 1