One Good Turn (Jackson Brodie #2) One Good Turn discussion

significance of thumb drive in Russian doll

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Marianne Can anyone tell me if there is any significance to the thumb drive inside the Russian Doll that Sophie takes out of her pocket at the end. Obviously Martin Canning's but he says at the beginning he had it in his wallet, so how did it get into the doll?

Patrick Lueck Good question!! I didn't notice that little tidbit...but I have my own.

change subject - Why did Gloria think that Tatania was dead? (When she surprised Gloria in the basement,looking for a blown breaker...) I thought the last time Tatania was seen by Gloria was outside the hospital...when she got into the mysterious "black sedan" with the tinted windows. (Later we learn the driver is a capable...friend of hers...he shows up at the end..and takes them to the airport...)

I will try...to look into the misplaced thumb drive. Don't you just LOVE Kate Atkinson??

Marianne Patrick wrote: "Good question!! I didn't notice that little tidbit...but I have my own.

change subject - Why did Gloria think that Tatania was dead? (When she surprised Gloria in the basement,looking for a blo..."

wasn't a description of the drowned girl put in the papers? Or am I getting mixed up with the TV series?
Yes, I do love Kate Atkinson!

Patrick Lueck OK, I will rest with that supposition. I just ordered "Behind the Scenes...." That leaves only two books...by KA.

Pat