The Bookworms discussion

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) ...

message 2: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) Once Eliza got to Wizard Way, she realized she had no clue where to look for her father. Well, she thought, I can ask around. So Eliza began going to building to building, searching for clues as why her father is delayed.

message 3: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments Calyssa strolled down Wizard Way, talking to different people as seeing if they need any work done. Usually she got two or three jobs a day, but this morning everyone seemed tense and irritable. Several people just scoffed and turned the other way when she approached them. 'My cloak isn't that dirty!' she though to herself.

message 4: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) Urgh! This is useless! Eliza thought to herself. She talked to so many people, yet the majority didn't even know her father! She tried to describe him, but to no avail. While the others knew her father, they don't remember every little face in Wizard Way! She could see the messenger in the crowd, annoying everyone by asking if they needed to deliver a message. Maybe I could ask her where my father gave the message and what direction he went... she mused, NO! What are you THINKING Eliza????? She shook herself and continued to ask about her father to some complete strangers.

message 5: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments After the twelfth time her offers were turned down, Calyssa gave up and sat on the steps of the Manuscriptorium. She sighed and watch the people walk by. At this rate, she wouldn't be able to buy a new cloak until her old had crumbled to dust.

message 6: by sel (last edited Sep 10, 2013 08:19PM) (new)

sel (lvagirl) 20 minutes later, and still no clue where her father was! Now Eliza was angry. Why did her father give her some messenger girl instead of himself?!?!?! Why did he leave today!? Eliza then began fighting with her logic, desperate, and stubborn side. Her logic side was saying, " Stay put your father will come." While the desperate side was willing to do anything to find her father in time to see her mother. Even asking the messenger. But the stubborn side didn't want to ask the girl or stay put. Urgh! She was so confused.

message 7: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments An Ordinary Wizard walked to the Manuscriptorium, and headed up the steps. He stopped in front of the door and looked down at Calyssa. "Excuse me, but these are STAIRS, not CHAIRS. You are not allowed to sit here, so go back to your parents or whoever you live with," he said stiffly.

Calyssa scowled and got up. Before she left, though, she glared at the man and spit at his feet. Without glancing back, she headed into the busy street.

message 8: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) Eliza logical side took over. She needed to find her father. She started searching for the messenger. She saw her not far off, spitting on some guy. "uh oh, what I'm I getting myself into?" Eliza said to herself. She took a deep breath, gathered her cloak, swallowed all her pride, and started walking toward the furious girl.

message 9: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments Calyssa strode away from the Manuscriptorium, fuming. She wasn't paying attention to where she was going, and walked straight into someone. "Sorry," she muttered, then looked up. "Oh, it's YOU."

message 10: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) "Hello to you too. Now, I NEED to know where my father gave the message and which direction he went. It's super important, like life or death... I think." Eliza said quickly.

message 11: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments Calyssa crossed her arms. "Life or death, ay? Fine, I'll tell you if you tip me." She drove a hard bargain. Life or death, yah right! The girl was probably just scared because her daddy wasn't there to protect her.

message 12: by sel (last edited Sep 11, 2013 09:47PM) (new)

sel (lvagirl) Eliza crossed her own arms. "As the receiver of the message I have a right to know where you were given the message. Tip or not." Seeing her mother did count as life and death didn't it? For her anyways. Besides, her stubborn side was kicking in BIG time.

message 13: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments "Oh yeah? And whatcha gonna do, report me? I've finished my job, so if you want to know where your stupid father want, you'll have to tip me." She glared at the girl, who was looking all high and mighty with her nice cloak and extensive knowledge of regulations.

message 14: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) "I could, though I don't have a lot of time... as my father is MISSING! and we're supposed to see my mother shortly. You may not care but I need to know where my father went. And it seems to me you are already running low on job opportunities. Or am I mistaken? I can always spread your poor customer service to others." This girl was tough to crack. But I suppose anyone with rags as a cloak would be desperate for tips thought Eliza.

message 15: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments Calyssa's eyes flared. "I don't need your help," she hissed. She started to stalk off, then turned back. "Your stupid father was walking away from the Wizard Tower. And no, I don't know where he was going! Now go have your stupid little family reunion." And with that, she disappeared into the crowd.

message 16: by sel (last edited Sep 12, 2013 07:37PM) (new)

sel (lvagirl) "Huh! Well, at least I got what I wanted!" Eliza said to herself. Even though it didn't really help the situation. He walked away from the Wizard Tower... and what? Went to the Forest? The Port? The North Gate? Urgh! She had no idea where her father was and they needed to visit her mother in a hour! "Maybe someone from the Wizard Tower knows where my dad went..." Eliza wondered and started running to the tower through the crowd.

message 17: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments Calyssa walked down Wizard Way, hugging her raggedy cloak closer to her. She felt like crying, but she would never do that in public. That girl didn't know how lucky she was, to have a father who cared enough to send messages, and a mother who eagerly awaited her visits. All Calyssa had were books, and they weren't even hers. She just stole 'em, read 'em, and returned 'em.

message 18: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) ((Aww now I feel bad!))

message 19: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments ((Should Calyssa go to the Wizard Tower too?))

message 20: by sel (last edited Sep 12, 2013 08:46PM) (new)

sel (lvagirl) ((idk if u want. theres not really anyone else to roleplay with so sure. i still dont even know where the dad is! do u have any ideas?))

message 21: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments ((Um... maybe there were traces of Darkeness somewhere?))

message 22: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) ((Yeah. Maybe he could be on a quest for th EOW... that was supposed to take only a couple of hours. Will Calyssa end up helping Eliza find her dad?))

message 23: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments ((Sure, but only if she gets tipped XD I'll post in the Wizard Tower))

message 24: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) ((haha))