GLBT + 1x1 Roleplays discussion

Lesbian 1x1s > Lizzy & Morgan

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 01, 2013 12:10PM) (new)

I made it! So what do you wanna do?

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 5082 comments Mod
I'm up for anything :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm,
-Bestfriends
-Teacher/ Student
-Boss/ Employee
-Girlsfriends
-Enemies

message 4: by Morgan (last edited Sep 01, 2013 12:40PM) (new)

Hmm we could do boss/employee.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool, you wanna be boss or employee?

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Employee if that's fine

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool, I'll be the boss

message 8: by Morgan (new)

XD

Okay so where should they work or should it just by secretary/boss sorta thing?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I guess the secretary/boss thing would work

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Ok, so Charries??

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Charries
Name: Alyssa Cox
Position: CEO of Petsmarts Media Branch
Personality: A bit harsh but as long as you are working out she is fine, very narrow minded when it comes to how things are done. Can be very misleading to get her way
Appearance:

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Name: Samantha (Sam/Sammy) Hampton

Position: Secretary of CEO

Personality: Usually pretty laid back, but when things need to get done, and she's In charge she'll get assertive and make everyone in check. More to be RP'd

Appearance:

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Aly showed up for work, having instructed Sam to be there in half an hour, she waited in her office.

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Sam quickly walked to work, which was a challenge in her 4 inch heels, but she did her best as she got out of the cab, running inside with her coffee. She took a sip, the heat already gone due to the exposure to the cold air, she sighed throwing it out in a trash can before entering her bosses office.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Aly noticed when Sam showed up "Sam, you are almost late, which means you were late. Get started, I need a mocha latte extra foam and a shot of espresso, two spoons of vanilla hazelnut cream" She yelled from her office

message 16: by Morgan (new)

She rolled her eyes, wondering why Aly couldn't have just told her this before she was actually at the office. She sighed slinging her bag over her shoulder, walking down the stairs to the coffe cart; where they thankfully already had the order prepared. She went over to Aly, "Here you are miss, anything else?" Sam asked politely.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"This is cold" She plopped it in the trash "Get me a new one, oh and hand these papers to Joe from accounting, he should know what to do with them. Oh and make sure that everyone knows there will be an impromptu meeting in room B at 10 a.m." She handed her a large folder

message 18: by Morgan (new)

Sam sighed heavily closing the office door behind her, knowing that was bound to happen. She did all of her tasks, getting coffee last, making sure it was steal steaming when she handed it to her.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Better" She approved and gave her a smile. "Now go back to whatever it is you get paid to do"

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Sam nodded, going back to her desk and doing her work. During her fifteen minute break she played on her phone completely bored; today was a slow one.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sam, will you come here for a second" Aly called from her office

message 22: by Morgan (new)

Sam got up from her chair, slidding her phone back into her desk, silently walking to her office. She stood by her desk, folding her hands together in front of her. "Yes?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She motioned to the empty chair, then got up, closed the door and the blinds "I wanted to apologize for the way I acted this morning" Aly placed her hand on Sam's shoulder

message 24: by Morgan (new)

She looked at her strangely, this seemed so unlike her. Aly, apologizing? Goodness those two words didn't even belong in the same sentence. "Uh, it's fine." Sam said, completely aware of where her hand was.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wanted to ask you something? Why have I never seen you bring a boy to the office?" Aly said

message 26: by Morgan (new)

She shrugged her shoulders, wondering why she'd even ask that. "Why would I even want to bring a boy to the office? It's work, not fun time." She told her, biting her lip.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not even at office partys? Is it because you are a lesbian?"

message 28: by Morgan (new)

She looked at her, eyes widening. "Uh- I don't specifically care about gender..." She said trailing off wondering why she'd even be asking this.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Aly tip toed her fingers to Sam's neck and gave her a kiss on the other side of her neck

message 30: by Morgan (new)

She shuddered softly, leaning her neck back a bit.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Aly ran her hand down Sam's thigh and whispered in her ear "Do you like this?"

message 32: by Morgan (new)

Sam just nodded her head in reply, one part of her screaming for more, the other half reminding her this was her boss.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Aly straddled her and kissed her neck again, slowly moving up to her lips

message 34: by Morgan (new)

She smiled, arching her hips against Aly's wrapping her arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm assuming that Sam is wearing a button up shirt and a skirt, am i right or?))
Aly ruffled Sam's hair and went back to kissing down her neck, slowly moving to her shoulder

message 36: by Morgan (new)

((Yeah))

She moaned in anticipation for Aly to kiss her, hating being teased.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Aly started to slowly unbutton Sam's shirts, she kissed her and nibbled at her bottom lip

message 38: by Morgan (new)

Sam opened her mouth, exploring Aly's with her tongue.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Aly slowly wiggled Sam's shirt off and ran her hand over Sam's stomach. She moved down to kiss from her neck to her breasts and unlatched bra. She placed her lips over Sam's left breast and started to suck and gently nibble

message 40: by Morgan (new)

((Should we PM))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Probably))

message 42: by Morgan (new)

She sighed, leaving her office, returning to her desk. Sam rested her head down on her hands, doing a few things on her computer.

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 01, 2013 05:47PM) (new)

Aly went to the meeting, when she came back 2 hours later very annoyed. "Sam, get me lunch. Ceaser salad extra dressing, onions. Also I need a mini green apple and a veggie smoothie from Rico's down the street.ASAP" She clapped her hands

message 44: by Morgan (new)

She got up from her desk, quickly leaving, glad to be getting away from her desk. She jogged there, carefully walking back.

message 45: by Morgan (new)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Aly sighed, still waiting for her salad

message 47: by Morgan (new)

Sammy set the food down on her bosses desk, noticing her mood she quickly left going back towards her own cubicle.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sam, do I have any calls?" She asked in between bites of sandwhich

message 49: by Morgan (new)

"No," she said, looking for any voicemails. Just as she said it though the phone started to ring, "Line one," she called out.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Get the door for me will ya?" She called before answering

« previous 1