Battles > Divergent vs. The Hunger Games

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Owllover (new)

Owllover | 167 comments Mod
Divergent all the way!

message 2: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 169 comments Mod
ummmmmmm isn't it obvious?????? the answer is clearly divergent:)

message 3: by Owllover (new)

Haha yes.

message 4: by Sydney (new)

I mean the group is called divergent lovers so.. my answer kind of follows the title of the group

message 5: by Owllover (new)

Well, there might be some people that will join the group and love both Divergent and The Hunger Games.

message 6: by Sydney (new)

well true but... DIVERGENT IS BETTER PEOPLE

message 7: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Rouhana | 33 comments divergent! Alot of readers say that Divergent Is alot like THG , not true !

message 8: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 48 comments Divergent.

I'm soooooo sick of everyone saying that Divergent is like THG. Uhhh, no it's not. I get why they would say it -- kinda -- but it's a bit of a stretch.

And THEN they go and base the how the movie is going to succeed because HG blew up and dominated box offices. Yeah, NO! Divergent is going to kickass because it has action, drama, romance, strong characters, awesome plot line and just ALL AROUND AMAZINGNESS!!!

Also, I couldn't even finish Catching Fire because it was just...........meh. BUT I actually did like the movie.

Divergent's still badass awsome

message 9: by Owllover (new)

Yes! Exactly! If you looked at the comments on youtube for the new divergent trailer, you see that most of the comments are saying stuff like, "So this is the sequel to The Hunger Games," and "This is just a lame rip-off of The Hunger Games"...you get what I'm saying. But every one of those comments just...ahh!

message 10: by Sydney (new)

I hate that

message 11: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 48 comments It just really annoys me because it ISN'T THG. AT ALL. NO. NEVER WILL BE.

message 12: by Maya (last edited Sep 29, 2013 05:18AM) (new)

Maya | 37 comments I LOVE DIVERGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 13: by Joya (new)

Joya | 11 comments Divergent

message 14: by H :) (new)

H :) | 12 comments Divergent...but I like Catching Fire more than Insurgent

message 15: by Joya (new)

Joya | 11 comments Me too

message 16: by H :) (new)

H :) | 12 comments ;)

message 17: by Maya (new)

Maya | 37 comments I like Insurgent better than Catching Fire

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bernard (raybee12) That's actually kinda tough! I haven't read insurgent yet...but DIVERGENT WAS AMAZING. I think that in a lot of ways, Divergent is better than the Hunger Games, but they both have their benefits that kinda help them out!

In the end, I think Divergent kinda pulls ahead, though! For it's detailed plot, creativity, amazing imagery, and characters that are easy to love or despise!

message 19: by Nicolette (new)

Nicolette | 1 comments Divergent is 10x better than Hunger Games. The plot much more complex and interesting.

message 20: by Melissa (new)

Melissa  Joy (melissared) | 22 comments DIVERGENT!!!

message 21: by H :) (new)

H :) | 12 comments I think that the only way they and similar is that Katniss reminds me a lot of Tris and vice-versa. But the books aren't very similar aside from that they're bother dystopia ;)

Anyway, Divergent!!! But I still love THG!!!