Divergent Lovers Unite! discussion

Battles > Four vs. Tobias

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Owllover (new)

Owllover | 167 comments Mod
I liked Four better because he was more mysterious.

message 2: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 169 comments Mod
four

message 3: by Jordan (last edited Sep 21, 2013 06:49PM) (new)

Jordan | 48 comments Four

Tobias is confusing as some ppl pronounce it one way, others pronounce it another way. And Four's a MADDDD name. I loved that part after tris' fear landscape and she only had six. Four and Six. LOVED IT.

But he doesn't like being called Four so.....

message 4: by Sydney (new)

I agree! I loved that part

message 5: by Sowmya (new)

Sowmya (sowmyapatapati) | 1 comments Four!!!!

message 6: by Sydney (new)

I LOVE four

message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa  Joy (melissared) | 22 comments Even though i am the only one who seems to feel this way- TOBIAS!

message 8: by Maya (new)

Maya | 37 comments I like Tobias because it's like a piece of himself he's giving to Tris! Sadly when I obsess over him (which, trust me, I do a lot) I have to say Four because none of my friends have read the book!

message 9: by Joya (new)

Joya | 11 comments Four

message 10: by H :) (new)

H :) | 12 comments Four!

message 11: by Holly (new)

Holly (hlhull) | 1 comments Tobias because it's the name he trusted to Tris (but Four is a great nickname)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Definitely Four !

message 13: by Melissa (new)

Melissa  Joy (melissared) | 22 comments Maya wrote: "I like Tobias because it's like a piece of himself he's giving to Tris! Sadly when I obsess over him (which, trust me, I do a lot) I have to say Four because none of my friends have read the book!"

that is so annoying! i know what you mean!

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bernard (raybee12) I have a split perpective... I agree with Maya when she says Tobias is a piece of himself he's trusting Tris with. At the same time, it just feels like "Four" is the person Tris and I fell in love with. I'm baffled ;)

message 15: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 1 comments I see them as the same person at different moods. So like both of them.