Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)
This topic is about Half-Blood
Series > Half-Blood

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - added it

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5168 comments Mod
What did you think of it?

Taylor (ofwordsandwanderers) | 255 comments Holy Crap, this book is sooooooo amazing. I absolutely love this entire series. I actually have read the entire series, but just re-read the first book again. I can hardly wait for the next one to come out. Anyway do any of you who haven't read the series have any predictions?

message 3: by Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (last edited Sep 02, 2013 12:10PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 4586 comments No, there's physical copies (I own one) but not very many libraries have copies :(
You might see if you can get it from inter-library (which is where you can have books from libraries across the nation get sent to your library)

Jordan (jayed) | 3 comments getting a copy of this book will be the best thing that ever happened to you. the book was just that amazing and you will be hooked before you know it and also end up like me waiting crazily for the last one to come out.

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 276 comments omg!!!

i love, Love, LOVE this series!!!!!

Mitsoo | 3 comments One of my favourite series ever!!! The swooning that has occurred in these stories is unparalleled. AIDEN ST. DELPHI COME TO ME BBY

Betty Jo Pritchett (busylady) | 42 comments Loved it. Read the next in the series. Then I had to stop because I wasn't getting anything done :) Looking forward to reading the third in the series soon.

Saida Amralina (s_bookworm) | 7 comments HOLY DAIMON BUTT, I just finished the fourth book and it was amazing. These books... I couldn't take my eyes off the Kindle. The story grows more and more interesting! I can't wait for the fifth book. After the first book you just get sucked in the story so there is no going back :)

Paulina (The Little Book Pixie) (victoriayork) I like this book a lot but it has many elements that remind me of Vampire Academy.

Betty Jo Pritchett (busylady) | 42 comments What??!! The fifth book isn't out yet??! I might not be able to take it....she is the queen of cliffhangers! I just finished three and am starting four soon hopefully but now I'm rethinking waiting until all the books are out.

message 11: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy | 6 comments I agree with this book series is addicting. I am already half way through book two, and I agree the story is complex enough that you think you know what is coming and then a curveball appears. Great book series for all!

Cinthia (cinthiah) I really enjoyed reading this one, but there are so many similarities between Half-Blood and Vampire Academy. Some of it bothered me a little, since I'm a huge VA fan, but I was still able to enjoy the book. I'm reading Daimon now (and by the way, you can get Daimon and Elixir for free from the publisher's website). I am looking forward to reading the next books.

Paulina (The Little Book Pixie) (victoriayork) Cinthia wrote: "I really enjoyed reading this one, but there are so many similarities between Half-Blood and Vampire Academy. Some of it bothered me a little, since I'm a huge VA fan, but I was still able to enjoy..."
I thought the same, fortunately the series becomes more original in later books.

Rachelle (mamachelle07) | 110 comments I went into this book with low expectations. I seem to have somehow got myself stuck in a rut where I don't really enjoy the books I'm reading. Luckily this one surprised me. I've always had a thing for mythology though. It's been a long time since I've started a series that I'm actually looking forward to finishing.