New Adult Book Club discussion

Lash (Broken Angel, #1)
This topic is about Lash
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived RIRI 2014 & below > #77 - Lash by L.G. Castillo

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (last edited Sep 04, 2013 12:10PM) (new) - added it

Laura | 500 comments There are 10 copies of this book in epub and mobi format. As usual you have 3 weeks to post a review on goodreads and share a link to it here. Reviews on other sites are appreciated but not required.

Title: Lash
Author: L.G. Castillo
Genre: NA Paranormal Romance

Description:

Decades after being banished from Heaven for saving a life he shouldn’t have, Lash is given a chance to redeem himself. His mission: protect Naomi Duran, a young woman who has lost her faith. The assignment proves to be anything but simple when his superiors, the Archangels, withhold key information about Naomi and refuse to restore Lash’s powers. When an unexpected source reveals centuries-old secrets, his trust is shaken to the core, and he begins to doubt those whom he had once considered to be his greatest allies.

Determined to avoid anything that would risk his chances of returning to Heaven, Lash struggles with the greatest obstacle of all—his growing feelings for Naomi. But when her life is threatened by an unknown source, Lash questions the wisdom of the Archangels and his ability to keep her safe.

Soon, Lash will have to choose where to place his faith—in the home he has fought so hard to regain or in the forbidden love he can’t bear to lose.

To sign up to review please leave a comment here with your email address and choice of book format. Copies will be sent to the first 10 to sign up and you will then have 3 weeks to share a link to your review here.

Reviewers

1 - Julie - kitzmillerx5@yahoo.com - mobi
2 - Jennifer - jkay85@gmail.com - epub
3 - Shelby - slmead29@comcast.net - mobi
4 - Steph - scatanach@hotmail.com - mobi
5 - Heather - budwisermybaby@yahoo.com - mobi
6 - Amanda - amanda_munes@yahoo.com - mobi
7 - Kristin - kbowman132@gmail.com - mobi
8 - Christal - ccat73@aol.com - mobi
9 - Rebecca - rebeccabarray@gmail.com - mobi
10 - Always reading books - Chill462000@yahoo.com - mobi

Julie | 11 comments I would like to review Lash in Kindle format please.

kitzmillerx5@yahoo.com

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 12 comments I would like a copy to review.

alopez.21987_55@kindle.com

Jennifer | 57 comments I would like to review. jkay85@gmail.com, ePub please.

Shelby (smead29) | 17 comments I would like to review :)
slmead29@comcast.net mobi please

Steph | 156 comments I would like to review

scatanach@hotmail.com kindle format please

Heather | 21 comments I would like to read and review in kindle format pls budwisermybaby@yahoo.com heather walker

Amanda Munes (amunes) | 20 comments I would love to read this mobi please if available if not whatever works!!

amanda_munes@yahoo.com

thank you :)

K~Terror (k-terror) I would love to read this one and review! Kindle format would be ideal. Thank you!

message 10: by Christal (new)

Christal Evans | 10 comments Would love to review. ccat73@aol.com. Kindle, please

K~Terror (k-terror) Oops! My email is kbowman132@gmail.com

Hannah (Broc's Bookcase) (brocsbookcase) | 50 comments If you have any left I would love to review. Mobi please!
brocsbookcase@gmail.com thanks :)

Rebecca | 54 comments mobi, please.
rebeccabarray@gmail.com

Alwaysreadingbooks - Reading Drinking and Relaxing (alwaysreadingbooks) | 281 comments If there are any copies left I would love to review this
Chill462000@yahoo.com
Mobi please

message 15: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura | 500 comments Amanda wrote: "I would like a copy to review.

alopez.21987_55@kindle.com"

You are overdue on a review for Love in Darkness, we can't send you anymore until you post a review for that and link to it here http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

message 16: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura | 500 comments Hannah wrote: "If you have any left I would love to review. Mobi please!
brocsbookcase@gmail.com thanks :)"

Hannah we only allow people to have 2 un-reviewed books at any one time and you already have that many.

Alwaysreadingbooks - Reading Drinking and Relaxing (alwaysreadingbooks) | 281 comments Here is my review. Thanks for the chance to read a great book. I look forward to the next one

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Jennifer | 57 comments Thank you so much for allowing me to review this book! I'm looking forward to September 15!

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Heather | 21 comments Lash (Broken Angel, #1) Lash by L.G. Castillo

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a good book and I plan to read the second in the series. I really loved Lash as a character. He was very funny and complex. T hanks for giving me the opportunity to read and review.

View all my reviews

Shelby (smead29) | 17 comments Sorry it took me so long. Here's my review...
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Thank you :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.