Shounen Manga Book Club discussion

Seasonal Watches > Fall 2013-Fairy Tail

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Fairy Tail is one of the three anime we are watching this Fall. We are watching the first 4 episodes as a group.

"Set in an imaginary world, the Earth Land, there exists a Mage Guild called "Fairy Tail". Fairy Tail is stationed in the town Magnolia, residing in the Kingdom of Fiore, and is currently governed by Makarov, Guild's master.

Lucy Heartfilia, a 17-year-old girl, wishes to become a full-fledged mage and join one of the most prestigious Mage Guilds in the world, Fairy Tail.

One day, out of pure coincidence, she meets Natsu Dragneel, a boy who is transportation-sick, but very cheerful in nature. However, the thing she does not know is that Natsu is the closest connection to Fairy Tail, as he is a Mage in Fairy Tail."

Discuss Fairy Tail Here!

message 2: by Eriel (new)

Eriel (miarainbow) | 112 comments I just finished volume 28. Whoop whoop!

message 3: by Prarthna (new)

Prarthna Roy (prarthnaroy) | 25 comments Just finished every volume[manga] there is.

message 4: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Varnell | 32 comments I've read all the manga volumes and am now watching Fairy Tail 2014. ^_^

message 5: by Prarthna (last edited Oct 12, 2014 06:38AM) (new)

Prarthna Roy (prarthnaroy) | 25 comments 2 Fairy Tail spin-offs have been released! FT Zero & FT Ice Trail are out online now!!

message 6: by The blue (new)

The blue   (beyondtheblueskies) i'm on the 5th chapter of volume 19 which is chapter 157. on the anime ep 58 season 2