Basically Books! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Former Group Read Suggestions > November Suggestions!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeshu (last edited Sep 01, 2013 10:27AM) (new)

Jeshu (jeshusauria) 'Sup fellas.

So it's September,and in my hemisphere it's time for spring, flowers and my daughter's allergies! Aren't you excited about this?! I'm not.

But I'm really excited about NOVEMBER because our theme will be STEAMPUNK!!!! I've never read steampunk before (at least, not consciously), so I'm looking forward for the suggestions you have for us! :D

**Please, remember to suggest books that haven't been read before**

**If you're an indie author, you're welcome to suggest your book as well, as long as it meets the genre chosen for the month**

**I love you, but don't tell anyone shhh**

EDIT: YOU HAVE UNTIL THE 21ST TO SUGGEST BOOKS BECAUSE I'M SUPER NICE!!!

message 2: by Rea, Ghost (new)

Rea | 1992 comments Mod
Tiens, a bunch of steampunk books!

Leviathan (Leviathan, #1) by Scott Westerfeld Mortal Engines (The Hungry City Chronicles, #1) by Philip Reeve Steel Lily (The Periodic Series, #1) by Megan Curd Stormdancer (The Lotus War, #1) by Jay Kristoff The Iron Duke (Iron Seas, #1) by Meljean Brook Tarnished (The St. Croix Chronicles, #1) by Karina Cooper Her Sky Cowboy (The Glorious Victorious Darcys, #1) by Beth Ciotta

message 4: by Hanna (last edited Sep 04, 2013 09:30PM) (new)

Hanna (l8te4ever) | 3 comments Leviathan by Scott Westerfield

message 5: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 35 comments Roof Toppers by Katherine Rundell DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥)  Bell (tjchocolate) | 1628 comments Mod
Topic Closed

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.