« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 5082 comments Mod
Hey :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! Any ideas?

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Well usually for these I tend to do like MMF or FFM. But we can also just do a two person relationship :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Both sound interesting! :)

message 5: by Morgan (new)

Ok so should we do MMF or FFM??

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds good to me! Do you have any preferences to either?

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Either one, doesn't matter to me :)!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmmmm... What about MMF?

message 9: by Morgan (new)

Kay. Hmm any plot ideas??

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my gosh... Ummmmm....

message 11: by Morgan (new)

X) Kay. Possibly two best friends and a girl. Or two brothers. Or maybe a guy and her boyfriend always "share" and then they sleep with this guy or something and it goes from there. Whatever is fine.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

How bout the first one?

message 13: by Morgan (new)

Okay who would you wanna play??

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I be the girl? I'm cool with being a guy, but I don't know if I can be two people at once :) I lack that kind of creativity...

message 15: by Morgan (new)

Okay I could play the two guys. Hmm should it be like she's the new girl? Or they're all best friends?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

What if she's new and then they all become best friends?
And what age are they?

message 17: by Morgan (new)

Hmm should we do like freshman year in college, and the guys are big friends already when they meet her.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds perfect

message 19: by Morgan (new)

Kay I'll make my Charries :)!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay!

message 21: by Morgan (new)

Name: Parker

Appearance:

Other:
Likes both of his friends

Sexuality:Bisexual

Name: Ashtyn (nickname: Ash)

Appearance:

Other: Has a small crush on Parker, but he'd never admit it

Sexuality: Pansexual

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Julia

Appearance: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photo...

Other: likes her best friends

Sexuality: bisexual

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Way does pansexual mean? Just curious.

message 24: by Morgan (new)

Means like not wanting to identify itself to a specific sexuality, and bases liking someone like off their personality. Kind of like bisexual.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. Gotcha thanks!

message 26: by Morgan (new)

Kay so should we start from like the first day??

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds good! You wanna start or shall I?

message 28: by Morgan (new)

I can one sec

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

'Kay! :)

message 30: by Morgan (new)

Parker sat in his seat, practically bouncing up and down in his seat in excitement, waiting for Ash to arrive. He hadn't seen him all summer, and he couldn't wait to see him again, two months was way too long of a separation. He smiled brightly when he entered.

Ash smiled at him sweetly, his eyes twinkling. He sat next next to him. "Hey," he said, taking him in for a half hug, before pulling away.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Julia pulled up to her dorm, rolling her eyes as her mom pulled her into a hug as she got out of the car.
"Mom," she said, opening the trunk. "Is only like three hours. It's not that far."
She pulled her boxes out of her car and with her mom's help, dragged her things upstairs.

message 32: by Morgan (new)

Parker sat up all bubbly, "So this is our dorm, take a moment to admire the view," he said pointing out the window, "But by the view I mean me," he teased.

Ash did take a minute to admire the view. "Well come on, you gotta go help me unpack my things," he said, leading him out the room and down the stairs to his car.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Julia waved as he mom pulled away and grabbed her final bag out of the car.

message 34: by Morgan (new)

Parker grabbed two boxes, jogging them up the stairs easily, Ash following him.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Julia walked back up the stairs, closing her door to her dorm. She wasn't sure if she would have a roommate. As of yet, there were no signs of it. She shrugged and began to unpack.

message 36: by Morgan (new)

Parker laid down on the bed, his shirt riding up his stomach. "Wanna go out for dinner?" He asked.

"Sure," Ash replied, his eyes flickering down towards his uncovered abs, before he finished unpacking his last box.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

She finished unpacking and grabbed her bag. She decided to take stroll around the campus before finding somewhere to go for dinner.

message 38: by Morgan (last edited Sep 01, 2013 12:15PM) (new)

They just decided to go somewhere near campus, so they wouldn't have to drive. Parker sat in the corner booth, followed by Ash.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Julia wandered around, finally choosing a small diner off the main road. She walked in choosing a booth off to the side.

message 40: by Morgan (new)

Parker looked up from his seat noticing as she walked in. Instantly thinking she was gorgeous, pointing her out to Ash who just shrugged his shoulders.
"You have no taste," he said sticking out his tongue as they ordered two waters.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She ordered a lemonade and pulled out her sketch book. She looked around and in a few minutes, she found herself drawing the boys in the booth nearby.

message 42: by Morgan (new)

Parker smiled at Ash. "So you ready for actual classes tomorrow?" He asked, running a hand through his hair.

Ash groaned. "No, man we only have two classes together- that sucks." He told him with a pout- that just had to be the cutest thing ever.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She continued to draw. Okay, she thought, maybe this is a little creepy, but it's actually not a bad picture. She glanced up at them every now and then, trying not to make it too obvious or creepy. Although, she wasn't sure if she was succeeding.

message 44: by Morgan (new)

Parker's eyes kept traveling over to the girl, and it seemed like she was looking at them. He gave her a small smile.

Ash was oblivious to the whole thing as his food was set in front of him; his back facing the girl.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Julia looked up again and was startled to find one of the boys looking at her. She smiled back shyly and bent over her sketch book once more.

message 46: by Morgan (new)

He smirked when she looked back, before returning his attention to Ash, eating his food.

"So, have you talked to your mom lately?" Ash asked, earning him a glare in reply, which he just laughed at. "It's okay, she'll visit you soon enough," he said reaching across the table and ruffling his hair.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Her food arrived and Julia set her drawing aside. She pulled her red hair back before digging into the large hamburger, hoping she wouldn't make a mess if herself.

message 48: by Morgan (new)

Parker finished eating first, resting his feet on Ash's lap while leaning against the booth. He hadn't gotten much sleep last night, he felt absolutely exhausted.

Ash smiled down at him, he probably had no idea how much something so small like this affected him, but he didn't mind. He sighed taking a sip from his soda not saying anything.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She finished her burger, feeling stuffed. She grabbed her sketch book and added some final touches while waiting for her check to come.

message 50: by Morgan (new)

After Parker paid the bill- much to Ash's annoyance- they left going back towards the dorms.

((Should we skip to next day classes?))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12