What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Woman w/2 sons, husband is high flyer, goes to Europe on business, she sees him at airport kissing another woman

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linda (new)

Linda | 2 comments The book was about a woman who had 2 sons and her husband was a bit of a high flyer and seemed to always put her down. He had to go to Europe on business and she saw that he had forgotten to take something with him. As she knew he needed it she rushed to the airport with it. As she scanned the airport looking for him she saw him kissing another woman. She was stunned and went home. She found out from his office where he was staying and got a flight over, went to the hotel and walked into the room with a suitcase full of his clothes. I won't say too much more other than it was a really good read. I can't believe that I left it in Egypt when I was on holiday about 3 years ago. My daughter bought the book from Tesco.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6980 comments Mod
Linda--is this a specific book you want or just books like this in general? IF a specific book, you need to move this up to Unsolved where it will get more people looking at it. Also, you might want to change you description to something about the BOOK. Otherwise people will think you are looking for a book about something/one left in Egypt.

message 3: by Linda (new)

Linda | 2 comments Thank you Anna. This is the first time I have used this site. I will try to move it.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37621 comments Mod
Linda, I added details to your header to draw more clicks.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Linda, are you still looking for this?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl wrote: "Linda, are you still looking for this?"

No response. Moving to Abandoned.