Books that Should Be Movies discussion

Movie vs Book > (TMI) The Mortal Instruments

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ryan (last edited Sep 01, 2013 08:21PM) (new)

Ryan (bookwormryan) | 11 comments AWESOME book! Horrible movie! Trust me, if you haven't read 'City of Bones' first, you would've thought of it as an awesome movie.

message 2: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 99 comments Mod
I'm in the middle of reading city of bones and so far I love it. The movie doesn't looks so good though.

message 3: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 49 comments I did not like the movie. It was very disappointing and I hated the acting and changes the made. Though I'm not a huge Fan of TMI in the first time.

message 4: by Ryan (last edited Sep 01, 2013 08:29PM) (new)

Ryan (bookwormryan) | 11 comments How about the book? Not a fan of that? To me, the book was awesome, but it was just the movie that brought me down.

message 5: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 49 comments The book really did not live up to my expectations. I've heard great things about this series but when I actually sat down to read it, I got really bored and the characters annoyed the crap out of me.

message 6: by Ryan (new)

Ryan (bookwormryan) | 11 comments Wow, sounds like you despise the series...

message 7: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 49 comments Yeah just a bit :)

message 8: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (ouija17) | 8 comments Stormy I understand where you are coming from

message 9: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 49 comments Victoria wrote: "Stormy I understand where you are coming from"

Thanks, don't mean to offend any fans, I hate when people troll on series I like and I'm not trying to do that to TMI, I just am not a fan of the world nor the writing.