Zombies! discussion

Self-Promotion > The Complete Zombie World Order Trilogy Free

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by P.J. (new)

P.J. Kelley THE COMPLETE ZOMBIE WORLD ORDER TRILOGY will be free on Kindle (Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/COMPLETE-ZOMBIE...) starting at some point today and on Labor Day.
This is the best edited version, has some good illustrations, and if you read it, please give me a review, or mention the book to somebody.

Kristin (Blood,Sweat and Books) (goodreadscomhermyoni) | 274 comments Link doesn't work.

message 4: by Steven (new)

Steven (tbones) | 92 comments For some reason this wasn't free yet. Maybe tomorrow? It was set at 4 bucks.

message 5: by P.J. (new)

P.J. Kelley Steven wrote: "For some reason this wasn't free yet. Maybe tomorrow? It was set at 4 bucks."

It's free now. I thought it would be free earlier, but it took a while to get into the system. I just enrolled it in the Amazon promotion thing.

message 6: by Steven (new)

Steven (tbones) | 92 comments Thank you for the free book and I look forward to reading it soon :o)

message 7: by P.J. (new)

P.J. Kelley Steven wrote: "Thank you for the free book and I look forward to reading it soon :o)"

Thanks for reading it. I would rather people read this version, since there are least mistakes.

message 8: by P.J. (new)

P.J. Kelley Steven wrote: "Thank you for the free book and I look forward to reading it soon :o)"

Thanks for reading it. I would rather people read this version, since there are less mistakes.

message 9: by Steven (new)

Steven (tbones) | 92 comments Good to hear. The one thing I love about Kindle reading is being able to book mark any trouble spots. Your title looks like it should be a fun one. Thanks again :o) Oh and I added ya to my friend list :o)

message 10: by P.J. (new)

P.J. Kelley Please let me know if you spot typos, etc., and thanks for friendship.

message 11: by Steven (new)

Steven (tbones) | 92 comments Yeppers and it's nice to meet you too :o)