Books for Books discussion

Members > Hey Newbies!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

♥Booknerdswift♥ hey, so I'm Cecile, you can call me Cece

message 2: by Florentina (new)

Florentina (flo3241) | 1 comments Hey am Florentina and u can call me Flo, that's what everyone calls me.

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) Hello! I'm Renna! You can either call me by Renna or my name Hopesong!

message 4: by nicole (new)

nicole (bloodlinesfan) Hey, I'm Nicole and you can call me . . . Nicole.

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (booklover723) | 1 comments hello my name is lauren you can call me L

message 6: by Emma Hemmings (new)

Emma Hemmings | 1 comments Hey I'm Emma but Call me Em or just Emma

message 7: by Joie (new)

Joie (serenityjoie) | 1 comments Hey'll. Call me Joie.

message 8: by Sam (new)

Sam (semanthia) | 2 comments Hello I'm Samantha but if wanted you can call me Sam :)

♥Booknerdswift♥ welcome!!!! hope you enjoy it, i'm still working on it, so yeah... but feel free to make your own topic for your writings

message 10: by cazdoll (new)

cazdoll | 1 comments hi everyone my name is Catherine,i love reading all kinds of books

♥Booknerdswift♥ welcome

message 12: by Katarina (new)

Katarina | 12 comments Hi I'm Katarina, you can call me whatever u want. As long as its realistic. And something that I would understand. I love reading and writing.

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily Hello hello hello!!! I'm Emily and thanks Cece for inviting me! So here's a littl about myself: I obviously love to read! I am a junior in high school. I love writing. I love singing (Inrecently made it into my school's Vocal Jazz group which has recieved 1st place in Nationals 3 times in the past 5 years!) Uh... I work at a dog kennel <3 animal lover!!!! Um... My favorite genres are fiction/fantasy, mystery, and action/adventure. My favorite books/series are Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Clarity, The Hallow, The Body Finder, Witch and Wizard, Maximum Ride, and Belles. My favorite authors are Rick Riordan, JK Rowling, Kimberly Derting, and Kim Harrington. I'll stop there. :) haha, HI!!!

♥Booknerdswift♥ welcome! np @Emily!

message 15: by Anaika (new)

Anaika Hi I'm Anaika, but if that gets to complicated you can just call me Nike yes Nike like the shoe. Thanks Rose for inviting me. I am a sophomore in high school. I am the librarian at school and on the Student Senate umm don't know if I am trying out for softball again cause I played last year(center field, shortstop, and 2nd base) in case you were wondering. I of course love to read no matter the topic as long as I am interested and I enjoy writing most of what becomes dark with a hint of abstract forms. So far I am still at the top of my year so I can fulfill my goal of being valedictorian. That's all sorry if this was long and if for some reason any of you want to be my friend just send me a request I'll always say yes*0*

♥Booknerdswift♥ welcome!

message 17: by Kylie (new)

Kylie  (kyliecarstairs) Hi, I'm Kylie!

message 18: by Jazz (new)

Jazz Hi!I'm J!!!

message 19: by Jack™ (new)

Jack™ | 3 comments Sup guys. Im jack

message 20: by Katarina (new)

Katarina | 12 comments Hi everybody! :)

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 1 comments Hi! I'm Rachel

♥Booknerdswift♥ welcome!

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 1 comments Hey guys I'm Rachel :) thanks for inviting me!

♥Booknerdswift♥ welcome

message 25: by Myan (new)

Myan Hello, I'm Amy/Mya. I don't mind either.

message 26: by no one (new)

no one | 1 comments so hi im Mo
lover of books chocolate and jamie campbell bower
Hi!

♥Booknerdswift♥ welcome!

message 28: by Jazz (new)

Jazz Hi!!!!

♥Booknerdswift♥ welcome!

message 30: by Rose Tyler (new)

Rose Tyler (Magic_Is_My_Life) | 9 comments swifties rock!!!!!!!!

♥Booknerdswift♥ awesome! another swiftie!

message 32: by Rose Tyler (new)

Rose Tyler (Magic_Is_My_Life) | 9 comments fave song?

message 33: by Rose Tyler (new)

Rose Tyler (Magic_Is_My_Life) | 9 comments Michael wrote: "I lived in Asia for 12 years before returning to North Carolina in October 2011 with my lovely Australian wife and our lovely Calico cat. I think I remember how to drive. I've written 13 published ..."

Michael wrote: "I lived in Asia for 12 years before returning to North Carolina in October 2011 with my lovely Australian wife and our lovely Calico cat. I think I remember how to drive. I've written 13 published ..."

i'm sorry, but HOW old r u?!?!?!?

♥Booknerdswift♥ Eragon_Fangirl! wrote: "fave song?"

Girl at Home, Enchanted, WANGBT, IKYWT, YBWM, Invisible, Tim McGraw, Back to December/Apologize/You're Not Sorry, um, nd others

message 35: by Rose Tyler (new)

Rose Tyler (Magic_Is_My_Life) | 9 comments I can't choose... have u heard her cover for Drops of Jupiter?

♥Booknerdswift♥ if you mean the one on tour, then yes.

message 37: by Rose Tyler (new)

Rose Tyler (Magic_Is_My_Life) | 9 comments I love that song!!! I know someone who touched her, and 3 of my friends r going to her atl concert this month (I think 2night) they're all going to dress up as her from her diff. albums, and they want to get into Club Red!!! (I can't go, so if they get in they're going to get me something signed!!!)

message 38: by Rose Tyler (new)

Rose Tyler (Magic_Is_My_Life) | 9 comments oops... it's a Nashville concert (they couldn't get tickets to the atl one in time)

♥Booknerdswift♥ nice. at least they'll try to get u something. ill never go to a concert. never

message 40: by Rose Tyler (new)

Rose Tyler (Magic_Is_My_Life) | 9 comments y? btw g2g.. I have to walk my dog!!!

♥Booknerdswift♥ 2 much money.

ttyl!

message 42: by Cristina (new)

Cristina (crazycri) Hi! I'm Cristina :)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Hii everyone I'm Natalya :)
Thanks for the invite Samantha :D

message 44: by Mojoboy31 (new)

Mojoboy31 | 11 comments Hey, all. Name's mojo, I love reading, writing, tv and music.

Thanks for the invite Samantha.

message 45: by Evan (new)

Evan Lazzaro | 7 comments Hi my name is evan you can call me superman (just kidding call me Evan)

message 46: by Evan (new)

Evan Lazzaro | 7 comments Thanks for inviting me samantha

message 47: by Sam (new)

Sam (semanthia) | 2 comments Natalya wrote: "Hii everyone I'm Natalya :)
Thanks for the invite Samantha :D"

Mojoboy31 wrote: "Hey, all. Name's mojo, I love reading, writing, tv and music.

Thanks for the invite Samantha."

Evan wrote: "Thanks for inviting me samantha"

Welcome guys :3 yall making me feel special heheh

message 48: by Evan (new)

Evan Lazzaro | 7 comments Well you invited us to a good group so we should thank you

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe I get the feeling that thats a statement that should be backed up by us XD
Yes, I thank you Samantha, you are very special :P

message 50: by Mojoboy31 (new)

Mojoboy31 | 11 comments Do hear that sound?...... That's the sound of Samantha's head growing...

« previous 1