What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Trolls (Look & Find)
This topic is about Trolls
SOLVED: Children's/YA > Trolls, Search and Find Childrens Book (90s) [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Slingshot (new)

Slingshot | 4 comments Hi,
I am looking for a series of childrens books that are basically like the 'wheres wally/waldo' type (search and find) although these books are focused around finding trolls (if I remember correctly) also if I am not mistaken the books were published in the 90's, that's when I recall seeing them at the school library.

Thanks.

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4839 comments Slingshot, do you remember if it was by the same publisher for the Waldo books?

Do you think it was a hidden-picture book based off of a popular series (like Troll dolls)?

Amber (Daisymau) (daisymau) | 1034 comments Maybe this book? Trolls (Look & Find) by Bob Terrio.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32027 comments Mod
Here's the link for Trolls by Bob Terrio.

message 5: by Slingshot (new)

Slingshot | 4 comments Tab I am not sure who the publisher was and it could have certainly been from that popular series, Amber and Kris; it does look familiar, do you know if there are other search and find type books containing troll-like creatures?

Thanks

Amber (Daisymau) (daisymau) | 1034 comments That was the only troll like search and find book that I was able to find. Bob Terrio wrote several search and find books. I seem to remember that a friend's daughter had a couple of them back in the 90's.

message 7: by Slingshot (new)

Slingshot | 4 comments Right, I would have to go with that then, it's the only one I could find with trolls in it also and it does look very familiar. Thanks for your help with it.

message 8: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6981 comments Mod
So are we going with "This is solved" then?

message 9: by Slingshot (new)

Slingshot | 4 comments Yes this is solved.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Trolls (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Bob Terrio (other topics)