Reading For Fun discussion

Authors > Author Book of the Month sign ups

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justine (last edited Sep 01, 2013 05:14AM) (new)

Justine (justinen) Authors if you are interested in having your book as our book of the month let us know! Hopefully we would be ale to have a good number of people read your book and the we can have an author discussion sometime in the month. If you are interested please sign up here!!

Thanks for the awesome idea Lisa!!

We would also be able to feature you on our Facebook page and blog!

message 2: by Christina (new)

Christina Smith | 6 comments I'd definitely be interested in having my book Riley's Secret featured.

message 3: by Tina (new)

Tina (frogluv3r) | 77 comments Mod
Christina wrote: "I'd definitely be interested in having my book Riley's Secret featured."

Found it!! LOL

message 4: by Mike (new)

Mike Meyer | 11 comments I would love to have either COVERT DREAMS or DEADLY EYES featured. For something quite different, I would even add THE THREE KITTIES THAT SAVED MY LIFE.

message 5: by Justine (new)

Justine (justinen) Christina wrote: "I'd definitely be interested in having my book Riley's Secret featured."

Hey Christina!!
That's awesome! If you send me a message we can get I for down and ready :)

message 6: by Justine (new)

Justine (justinen) Mike wrote: "I would love to have either COVERT DREAMS or DEADLY EYES featured. For something quite different, I would even add THE THREE KITTIES THAT SAVED MY LIFE."

Hey Mike!!
Great! If you message me we can chat about it. Thanks!

message 7: by Julia (new)

Julia (juliah09) | 2 comments I'd love to see Sliding Beneath the Surface by Doug Dillon and Ashlynn's Dreams by Julie C. Gilbert featured as books of the month. - I'm assisting both with promoting their books.

message 8: by Marilyn (last edited Oct 15, 2013 06:39PM) (new)

Marilyn Phillips | 8 comments Hi! I would love to have either of my books featured
They are Mystery Falls (Mystery Falls #1) by Marilyn Phillips Book 1 and Mystery Rises (Mystery Falls #2) by Marilyn Phillips Book 2
Thanks.

message 9: by Justine (new)

Justine (justinen) If you are interested can you PM me so we can get it set up. Thanks!

message 10: by A.J. (new)

A.J. Lape (ajlape) | 8 comments I would be interested in having my third book, 100 Proof Stud, as a R to R!