The Seasonal Reading Challenge discussion

CONTEST ENTRIES > Logo Contest (for Winter 2013)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dlmrose (last edited Nov 30, 2013 10:20AM) (new)

Dlmrose | 17879 comments Mod
This is the thread for the logo design contest. Each season group members will have the opportunity to design a new logo that will represent the group during the duration of the following challenge. You may submit a masthead banner design to accompany your logo.

Pictures and anything used to create the logo should be original material (i.e. no copyrighted images).

Masthead images should be 3:1, or at least 970 x 245 pixels.

You can post a picture directly in this thread or provide a link to the image. The logo should reflect in someway the season, bonus theme or purpose of the group.

The Winter 2013 bonus theme is: A Year of Board Games- Clue

This thread is open for submissions and it will close at Midnight EST on November 16, 2013 - voting will start the next day and run until the end of the GR day on November 30, 2013. The winning submission will replace the current logo on December 1st. Good Luck To Everyone!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, here is my entry hope y'all like it (i might change the smaller one, i don't know...)

Icon

photo monocle_zpsacaaa3b8.jpg

Masthead

photo index-Copy2_zps605f9ace.jpg

message 3: by Sassafrass (new)

Sassafrass (sass-a-frass) | 896 comments That's cute! I hope I can come out of the challenge without spilling any blood though. :P

Christina (AKA Babbling) (babblingbookreviews) | 674 comments I like the blood detail. :) The first thing that came to my mind when I saw it was...a wound from a vampire bite. :D

message 5: by Sheila (new)

Sheila (sheilaj) | 2244 comments Very nice.

Katherine (DirectorKat) (directorkat) | 64 comments What are the sizes for the Icon and Masthead? I would like to make something to add to the logo contest but I don't see any requirements. I am most likely missing something....

message 7: by Dlmrose (new)

GR accepts a variety of sizes
Icons work well as squares, but slight variations are OK
mastheads are 3:1 (width:height)

The winning designer will get the chance to make edits to fine tune the designs to fit the icon and masthead spaces

message 8: by Dlmrose (new)

This thread is closed for submissions