Game of Thrones (MATURE) discussion

Charater Fans > Daenerys Targaryen

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate her brother and admire Dany for her bravery.

message 2: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 8 comments Whoop! Go Daenerys! Whoop!

Sandra Ann Stilinski I really like her a lot because, she was strong whole on what she want

but, her brother isn't that bad...consider his point of view but, he was pretty mean

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. But in the first episode they make him a real snob. I've only seen the first 1 1/2 episodes, so yeah.

message 5: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 8 comments His brother was selfish and a megalomaniac.
Apart from that, he's cool.

message 6: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 8 comments READ THE BOOKS!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I HAVE READ THE FIRST ONE! And i loved it! And I still have to finish reading Erebos, Seraphina, The Two Towers, Unfinished Tales of numenor and middle earth before starting a clash of kings.

message 8: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 8 comments Good.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

:D I was reading it in the car whilst we were driving through france and my Mum and dad were like, "look at the landscape outside!" And I'm just like "OMG THIS BOOK IS SO FLIPPING AWESOME YOU HAVE TO READ IT."

message 10: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 8 comments I do both. Especially in North Wales. Which I have renamed Rohan.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha Rohan. Niiiiiiice.

message 12: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 8 comments Thanks.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome.

Sandra Ann Stilinski Joe i have seen the series i know how her brother but, they could of done so much worse to him than just killing him the way they did

message 15: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 8 comments Huh? AIPSFAPSIFPSFJPAWSFJPSFJPASJPIDVPDJPAIFJPASOJFPSOJFPASOJFPOJFPASOFJPOSJFPOJFPOJDFPOSJFPOSJFPJEPFJSPJFPSOJFPSAJFPSJFPSJFJSPFJSPFIJSPFJPSIJFPSOJFPSOJFSOJFPASOJFPSOJFPFJPSOFJSFJ.