One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Lunic Charm & The Resident Badass

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Hey! any ideas?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Something with romance?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Sure!

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) What kind of romance?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) I prefer slow progressing romance with twists and turns

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Cool.... master/slave, friends, forced marriage?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) lets start from new neighgbors

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Kay..... want any twist like fantasy elements

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Uh sure and sorry I got distracted

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) What fantasy creature..... vampire, werewolf, witch....

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) hmmm idk lets surpise each other xD

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) K.... do you mind anime pics?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) no i don't mind at all!

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) I'll make my character then :)

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Name: Kisa Hathaway
Appearance: http://m1191.photobucket.com/image/an...
Species: witch

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Name: Ry
Appearance: description
Species: Demon

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) I can't see the pic....

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) try refreshing because it's there

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) I see that it's there.... but I don't see the image

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) I know the manga he's from.... but the name escapes me

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) i know, i can't remember what manga he is from either

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Want to start?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Ry start in his apartment the way he did every night with a bottle of wine beside him. He had become a very lazy demon these past centuries. It seemed like nothing was interesting anymore.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Kisa climbs the stairs to her new apartment with a box in hands. She opens her door with a small spell when no one was around. She heads into her new living place the set the box down. She closes the shades and casts a spell to move her things into the places she wanted. The greatest thing about being a witch was the moving spells.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Ry sniffed the air as the smell of something hit his nose. It smelt sweet and fresh. "A witch" he spoke softly, knowing the the scent of magic anywhere.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Kisa relaxes and opens her shades, smiling. She sits on her couch and her familiar, a wolf named Zally, walks to her side. She smiles and pats zally's head.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [hmmm how should they meet?]

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) ((Neighborly hospitality))

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) ((Him coming over and introduce himself))

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) ( from a demon?)

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) ((U said that he smelt magic.... he might want to know who it came from.))

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) (Ok)

Ry drank his bottle of wine before heading to see were the scent of magic was coming from. He couldn't stand witches. They were always trying to kill him

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Zally jumps onto the couch and Kisa smiles, "what to do today zally." Zally looks sat her, "a walk would be nice." She nods at her familiar, "great idea."

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Ry got off the couch and headed for the door. He decided he'd go shopping for grocery and more beer. But really just for the beer.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Kisa walks out with Zally, who was on a leash. She pats zally's head and headed for the stairs.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Ry walked out of his apartment and was meant instantly with a loud growl. He looked down at the creature and it's master. "This building has an ordinance against filthy muts" he told her

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Zally don't." Kisa says, "no matter how rude he is, he's not worth it." Zally puffs and walks past him with her master. She sighs and goes down the steps. Zally stops when they were out of earshot of the guy, "you know he is a demon right." She sighs again. "I do and I don't care. That's something I don't mess with, you of all people should know that. Now walk wolf."

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Ry watched the girl and her dog. He rolled his eyes then headed out.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Kisa heads to the store to buy necessities.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Ry moved through the isles grabbing what he wanted. Which was mostly beer, cereal and milk. He was a very simple demon really.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She grabs the things she needed, milk, eggs, bacon, the works. She needed to stay healthy or else her powers would no longer be hers.