Anything Goes RP discussion

1x1 > Lacey and Mysti

Comments Showing 1-50 of 746 (746 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Ok. Here it is. Do you have any ideas?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm... We could do something actiony. Or maybe science fiction. Or romance... Or.... I have a lot of ideas:). You have any?

message 3: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Not really. But, if there's something you really want to do, then I'll most likely be totally up for it! :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm... I don't really have an idea I using just go with the flow but I can make and idea..... Okay how about the world is ending... And there are very few people on the planet and two people meet. They then try to save the world together. But there are multi headed monsters on the lose:p you can change my idea I'd you'd like

message 5: by Mysti (new)

Mysti No, no. That'd be interesting. Haven't done a muti headed monster end of the world thing before. Lol

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol! Okay. Where to start. Can you make your character first?:)

message 7: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Umm...sure. How descriptive do you want it?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Um... It doesn't matter. :) it can be just name age personality and appearance.

message 9: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Ok. For now, until I can get to a computer, I will have to tell you what my character looks like, cause my Nook seems to hate pictures on this for some weird reason.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't do pics either so your all good and just so you know if I don't reply I accidentally fell asleep

message 11: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Ok. Sounds good

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 13: by Mysti (new)

Mysti So, do you want our characters to have a friendship, or an eventual romance?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Friendship the romance if that's okay with you:!

message 15: by Mysti (new)

Mysti What? Sorry...my mind is like half gone right now, cause I'm pretty tired, so I probably read it wrong...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm sorry I forgot a word. I'm tired too. I was saying. Lol... Friendship at the beginning and then it becomes romance. That make sense?

message 17: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Lol. Yeah, that makes sense. And that sounds good

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe:)

message 19: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Name: Aden Greene

Personality: She's really nice, sweet, and caring once you get to know her. She doesn't like to get close to people because she's afraid that she'll either lose them, or they'll hurt her. She has a lot of trust issues. Sometimes, her emotions get the best of her, which causes her to do things without thinking about it.

History: Aden's mom died during child birth and her dad blamed her. Growing up, her dad was either ignoring her or beating her up. Her dad had a lot of random girls coming and going from his bedroom. When Aden turned 10, her dad started fondling her while she was sleeping. Later, he started going even farther. When she turned 13, her dad started selling her body. When she turned 17, she finally got the nerve to run away from home. She's been on the run ever since.

Appearance: She has long black hair that goes down to about the middle of her back. She has three ear piercing in her left ear, a nose ring, and a lip ring on her right side. Has usually wears a black hat.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Jacob Black
Personality: Jacob is a sweet kid. He loves to be around people. Well the people that are left. The last person he saw alive was his mom who was snatched up and eaten. He hates his dad and rather didn't care for him. He was cruel and aggressive to his mom when she was alive. He hates losing people and every since his mom died he has had a hard time sticking around. He is also very good at reading people's emotions.

Appearance: he has short black curly hair that sometimes sticks up everywhere. He has bright green eyes and is 5' 8". He wears his black combat boots almost all the time and has a right black Tee and jeans. He also has a scar across his cheek from one of the monsters.

message 21: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Awesome

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((I shall start:D))

Jacob slowly, and quietly walked around the park. He kept his eyes wide oped looking around carefully, making sure not to miss something. He had a little dagger with him just for protecting. He knew he didn't have to worry so much but sometimes he just felt...alone and, as much as he hated to admit it...scared.

message 23: by Mysti (new)

Mysti ((Alright :D))

Aden pulled her black leather jacket closer to her body. Her wild eyes were wide open, flitting everywhere. She usually didn't have any problems, but she didn't want the chance to be taken off guard. She had a dagger in one of her combat boots and a shotgun in the other one.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob sighed. He gave up. He let his shoulders sag as he went over to one of the swing seats and began to swing. He smiled as he did. He liked coming here. Taking his mind off things was the best thing to do sometimes.

message 25: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Aden turned a corner and saw a park ahead of her. She silently made her way over to the park because her curiousity got the best of her. Just in case, she reached down and pulled out her dagger from her boot.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob heard something silently jumped off his swing. He jumped and rolled behind a tube slide. Whatever was there was coming closer. He ducked getting ready to pounce but not stab.

message 27: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Aden heard something and froze where she was at. She looked around frantically and pulled her dagger closer to her, getting ready to attack if something else did.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He heard whatever it was stop. He got closer to the ground and popped his head out seeing only movement before pulling his head back behind the slide. He took a deep breath.

message 29: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Aden took a deep breath and got ready to either fight or run, depending on what it was. She seriously doubted it was another survivor, but she didn't know for sure.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

As he saw something walk by him he jumped out from behind the slide and landed on top of whoever it was. He opened his eyes to see a girl. He mouth dropped and his eyes widened. His dagger still at her throat.

message 31: by Mysti (last edited Aug 31, 2013 11:20PM) (new)

Mysti Aden was shocked when something knocked her to the ground. Her vision was blurry for a second before she what knocked her down. It was....it was a boy? She took a couple shallow breaths since he knocked the breath out of her and he had a dagger pressed against her throat. She pressed the tip on his belly and glared at him. "Let me up, or I swear to god, I will punge this in you."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob blinked. "Oh sorry!" He said and stood up. He brushed oh his jeans and held a hand out to help her up. "I'm so sorry about that. I thought your were.... Yeah" he smiled and small smile. He looked down at the girl again and dropped his dagger in his boot.

message 33: by Mysti (new)

Mysti She stared at his hand for a second before brushing it off and getting up by herself. "Yeah, ok. Whatever." She put her dagger back in her boot and brushed her jeans off and her leather jacket, looking for any kind of rip.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob took back his hand. "I really didn't mean to. I promise." He told her in his low voice. He looked to the left then the right and back to her. "Um... Your the first survivor I've seen in years"

message 35: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Aden crossed her arms across her chest. "Lucky me." Her eyes opened wide and she scanned the area around the park.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob shook his head. "Yeah you can be mad at me. I mean I did plow you down into the ground. I'm sorry again" he sighed and took a step back.

message 37: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Aden looked evrywhere but at him. "I'm not mad. I'm irritated. And on edge." She stayed where she was a kept scanningthe area.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why are you irritated?" He asked and looked around as well. He turned looking behind him. He scanned the area.

message 39: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Aden finally looked at him. "Why do you think?" She gave him a pointed look. She sighed and turnes back to looking around.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacobs mouth formed an oh. "Oh... Sorry I didn't mean to. I'll just stop talking now" he blushed a very deep red from embarrassment.

message 41: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Aden glanced at him from the corner of her eye and almost smiled at his blush. "Anyway, who are you?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob smiled and stuck out his hand unknowingly. "Jacob Black, and you are?" He smiled

message 43: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Aden stared at his hand for a minute to make aure he wasn't going to use it to hit her, then cautiously took his hand in hers. She didn't smile back at him. "Aden."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob smiled. "Aden. I like it! So where are we going next" he slowly took back his hand. He looked around once more before looking back at her.

message 45: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Aden dropped her hand to her side as soon as Jacob let go of it. "What so you mean 'we'?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um... Well you know me and you. I don't want you going around all by yourself. I can be handy if you'd like. I know it would certainly be nice to have someone else come along with me" Jacob sighed but his lip, then blushed.

message 47: by Mysti (new)

Mysti She crosses her arms over her chest. "I don't know you. Why would I want to go anywhere with you? I don't like people, especially guys, so I think I'll go my own way. After I rest, cause I haven't slept in a couple days."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob put his hands up. "I'm sorry. I just.... I haven't been aroun did people and your the first person I've met since my mo..... Um anyway I'll take cover while you sleep." He told her. Was she angry or more scared? He couldn't tell. Not yet.

message 49: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Aden sighed. "Fine. Where's a good place to sleep around here?" She looked around for a good spot.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled. He went to grab her hand but decide he better not. "Come this way" he smiled. He begun to walk off in a very small path. They finally made it to a tree and he smiled. Up in the tree was a tree house he had made.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15