Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Book Discussion & Recommendation > Flying Panther Romance Novel?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allison (new)

Allison | 1 comments I am trying to find the very first romance book I ever read (oh, lord, how I was shocked when I realized that there was smut it what had simply been an interesting fantasy novel), but I can't remember the name or author. Perhaps one of you has read it or come across it before?

I remember that it was about different factions of supernaturals in a non-Earth world. There were Fae (or Fae-like creatures) who could turn into panthers with wings. There may have been some dragon like element, but I can't be sure. The story centered on a young woman who felt 'different' from the humans in her town and ended up having been adopted and was one of these panther shapeshifters through falling for one of them herself. I remember they had cave sex that was pretty intense. The book was also vaguely political as some of the plot focused on who ruled the human kingdom. The Queen was very suspicious, but had some real hot sex with the King so he seemed to be pretty okay with it. It was the first in a series and I'm not sure if I remember anything else.

Any guesses would be helpful! Thanks. :3

Sean Lookielook Sandulak (seansandulak) | 918 comments Mod
You probably are thinking of Lord of the Fading Lands. It was the VF alt pick for June. Check out "Vaginal Fantasy Hangout #18: Fire Lord's Lover", the discussion thread, and of course, the catdragons a.k.a. tairens.

message 3: by C.G. (new)

C.G. (samatwitch) | 110 comments That was my guess, too.