1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Savannah + The Resident Badass

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Muhaha.....You are mine now. XD

message 2: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments I could say so many dirty things for that lol.

So!!! Any ideas?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) I'm possessive your just going have to get use to it...or else..

anyway, I want to do something with a modern day Knight...idk it's just i have a knight in my head

message 4: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments I love knights! Like one with a sword still or modernized weapons? I guess basically can you describe how he is moderned?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Well there are 7 knights, each representing a long history of servitude to a noble and rich family. Each knight has a weapon of choice. A weapon that only they can command. And each knight has an heir to protect.

Most are still young teenagers but their duty isn't taken lightly especially when the games begin. A chess board game among the rich families that decides who controls all and who will be crowned.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Everything is nearly traditional to what occurred 300 years old but with a modern feel

message 7: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Wow, did you make that up?

I like it. Will we have all 7 knights playing at the start or just bring them.in over time¿

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Playing at the start and just bring them in! and didn't get a notification at all

message 9: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments GRs is super sketch at times, so no biggie :). So describe the noble families a little? Are the all deceitful and what not? Why are they all out to kill the other?

message 10: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited Aug 31, 2013 10:04PM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) The Noble families have different qualities and nearly every reason to kill the other. Of course this goes back to the original heads of the family. The 7 used to be united but lets face it, it only takes one greedy asshole to screw things up. Not all are deceitful, the one head of the families created order, justice and was fair. Motives change just a a chess piece is moved. Alliance can form or could have already been formed between families. The question is not about the past, the future generation decide the fate. And the only ones made to suffer in theses are the Knights whose duty is to die and any outsider that interferes.

message 11: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited Aug 31, 2013 10:05PM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) To each Heir is a Knight. And all duels are declared..but everyone gets there has dirty at some point.

message 12: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Are all knights male or do we have females as well? The heirs are girl and boys alike?

message 13: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Are all knights male or do we have females as well? The heirs are girl and boys alike?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Female knight are very very rare. There has only been one Knight ever known.

Also none of the knight's know the identity of the other. It is there cloak to hide behind. Heirs are boys and girls alike but almost always the eldest, never had the youngest been chosen.

message 15: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Hmmm...mkay. Sorry for all the questions.

Anything else i need to know?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Uh that's as much as I can come up with on the spot

message 17: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Mkay. So how many characters to start with?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Hmmm let's start with an heir and knight entering the privilege school that the games will begin in and soon branch out to introduce friends who could be enemies and a mysterious outsider

message 19: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Mkay :). Who is the heir and who is the knight?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Hmm I'll be the knight

The youngest heir could fall for the outsider or has a crush on guy that turns out to he knight

message 21: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Why the youngest? Lol.

Sounds good to me regardless of reasoning for youngest :).

Do you have a preference if I make this heir female or male?

Are the heirs the ones actually playing the game? So they do know about it and are the ones making moves?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) I thought it would be cool and not the youngest as in 13 or 9 or something just in the family. They could be 19 or 18 and the eldest who was suppose to heir could be 23 or whatever

Heirs do make chess moves but they are also dangled pawns in the game. The first week each heir could be placed in serious danger and their knight must save them to advance in the game.

message 23: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Mkay :). And oh, yeah no, i assumed thru youngest wasnt like SUPER young lol.

I'll make my character after you, if thats okay?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) That's cool but do you want your heir to be a girl or boy?

message 25: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Do you have a preference?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) its whatever you want

message 27: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments I guess a female for this one and a male for another Heir I assume I'll have sooner or later :)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) coolz

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) shall we make charries?

message 30: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments We shall! Is it cool if i follow after you? Oh and i may just recycle a character from another group if she fits :)

message 31: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited Sep 02, 2013 10:19PM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) okay did you want the knight to be male? i forgot to ask

message 32: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments You're knight :). You're character :)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) hmmm, i don't quiet know

i mean it would be interest to have a female knight we can have a lot of drama

it would all be cool to have a male knight but if they develop a love relationship it defeats the expansion to the rest. plus her falling for another heir or knight could add more drama

message 34: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments I can keep her from falling head over heels for her knight if it is male lol. That way she can end up falling for someone else at some point or some bs.

If we decided to have a female knight, would it not be interesting to have a male heir over her? Cause maybe he could be all protective of her?

message 35: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited Sep 02, 2013 10:54PM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) hmmm, yeah but if this female disguises herself as a male then the heir and the knight can be a two strong female leads risking their lives

message 36: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Your decision :).

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Don't say that! I need your in put. Last straw.
Pick one.
Male or female?

message 38: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments They both have good sides to them! If we save the female knight she can come in all bad ass like but if we make her now, there will be an all girlsggroup which would be cool cause it's all like flower power and stuff lol. So i dont actually care which you go with. I refuse to pick!

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) YOU CAN'T REFUSE TO PICK!!
I COMMAND YOU TO CHOOSE

message 40: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments I COMMAND YOU TO!

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) You can command me after I just COMMANDED YOU!!

message 42: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments It truly doesnt matter to me and I don't wanna pick your characters gender :(. I picked mine; you can pick yours :)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Ugh. Ill just flip a coin for it. Heads = male
Tails = Female

message 44: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Flip!

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) TAILS. Female it is. Sorry for the late responses. I had to get a new laptop and update it.

message 46: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments No prob :). When ya gonna make her?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Damn, sorry about that! xD

message 48: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Not a trouble! :)