1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > An Angel + The Resident Badass

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) TA-FREAKIN-DA!

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) haha nice

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) That's want I'll make you believe *wink* XD

Anywho...what will it be love?

Perhaps A walk in the park? Or Maybe A diamond in the rough? or brawl waiting to happen?

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) wow I like you! you're nicer then most people

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Haha awww your freakin cute! Do you have any type of rps you want to do or ideas you have?

message 6: by Angel of Life (last edited Aug 31, 2013 07:33PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I can tell you the kinds that I like

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Tell me then

message 8: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Romance
Some action
Reality
Fantasy

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) oh thank god! I was having an awkward moment with that fact that it said; "i can tell you the kids that i like" and i was like....kids?......so i played in cool XD

hahaha had to confess to that one

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) yeah sorry I was kind of in a days I meant kind instead of kids I'm sorry

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Yeah lol I refreshed and saw the change XD

Anyway deary, I like fantasy action with a bada bing and a bada bang

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) haha nice okay

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Do you want to come up with a storyline?

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I can try :)

message 15: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments Name:connorkent
Super hero:superboy
Age (12-19):16
Appearance(when not being all super): https://www.google.com/search?q=conne...

appearnace:(( when being super)) https://www.google.com/search?q=conne...
Personality:he is very distant to most people. he can be very nice and caring at time.when he gets angry he destroys everything. he is pretty smart
History:he survuved and was sent away moments later than superman. he grew up in texas and did not discover clark was his cousim=n till he was 10. he ;ived with clark till he went to super hero high.
Abilities:note he does have all the powers of superman but not as powerful.
*Invulnerability
*Flight
*Super Strength
*Super Speed
*Super Breath
*X–Ray Vision
*Super Hearing
*Accelerated Healing
*Heat Vision
*Mental Powers (learning languages quickly)
*Ice Breath
*Super Hypnotism (apparently to hypnotize himself into not having powers, and keep his identity secret)
*Super Ventriloquism
*Microscopic Vision
*Telescopic vision
*Energy Absorbing (yellow sun)

Crush:none
Other: none

message 16: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) what the hell?

message 17: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments Sorry

message 18: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) what kind do you want to do?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) uh........what just happened?

message 20: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I don't know

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) well...moving on...where were we my dear?

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) you wanted me to come up with a story line

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) oh no we can come up with one together, just give me things you like

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) well I'm up for anything except for gays and lesbian sorry not really my thing

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) not my either

hmmmmm....lets see..how about

A creature born to be the death of everything around him/her. It was prophesied that the moment this creature was met with the "hand of destiny" all would be lost. So throughout this creatures life, they were shunned, revolted and feared by all. Never to know of kindness except for one time. One innocent moment when someone gave them an honest smile and simple words that made this creature believe in something.

--- it appears to be a romance...i didn't know until i finished writing it. I can only write quick ideas as they come so...

message 26: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I like it

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) cool! so shall we make this creature, male or female?

message 28: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I don't mind really

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) hermaphrodite it is,

you shoulda picked a gender

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) haha XD

message 31: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) male

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) thank you lol

message 33: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) welcome

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) okay so the creature is male which makes the innocent and kind a girl. I shall play the creature because not many ever want to play the guy.

message 35: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Oh um okay thanks :)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Cools lets make charries then

message 37: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Okay sure

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Alright it will take me a while

message 39: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Same here

message 41: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) yeah so sorry if I do

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Do what?

message 43: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) take a long time

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) No problem I can't really make any char until I'm on my laptop

message 45: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) oh okay

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) I can put name and age if you'd like?

message 47: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) sure I don't mind

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Name: Crowley Silver

message 49: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) okay like the name

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Cool

« previous 1