1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Sabreena Herondale + The Resident Badass

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Here we are! Hit me with your best shot of ideas! 3, 2 ,1 GO!

message 2: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments UM UM UM *PANICS*.
- DOG MEETS COW AND THEY FALL IN LOVE. WAIT NO.
- Idk Werefish and vamppig fall in love.
I'M PANICKING.
HOW ABOUT YOU HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT OF IDEAS.
3, 2, 1, GOOO

message 3: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited Aug 31, 2013 06:57PM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) A war amongst high school supernaturals students that decides that fate of the world.
uhhhhhhh

A demon killer that.....wants to quit killing but its hard.....because....like....it's a demon

uhhh...f*ck this is harder than it seems....*sorry for swearing* (only if you find it offensive)

uhhhhhh

A group of outcast get sucked into a different land and each of them has a role to play that matches their deepest suffering they must over come....

uhhhhhhh

IM OUT

Your TURN! 3,2,1 GO!

message 4: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments THIS IS SOOO FUNNY.
- A warlock who's sent to kill a supernatural girl but falls in love with her. UMMM

- A bunch of vampires kidnap a bunch of girls and the girls try to escape (this one's sooo lame)

- The end of the world and these kids find out they have powers (elements, water, fire, etc) and they have to save the world.

ME SUCKS NOW YOU CHOOSE

message 5: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments And I have no problem with swearing... Yet.

message 6: by Sabreena (last edited Aug 31, 2013 07:09PM) (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments Sowwy, I took so long with the first comment. BTW - be RIGHT back =D

message 7: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited Aug 31, 2013 07:14PM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) O-O .... I have to choose? *face drops* O_O

uhhhhh.....can't we work this out fairly? I'm such an indecisive person

message 8: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments Back, sorry.

message 9: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments Fine, I guess I could MAYBE help you. MUAHAHAHA

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) OH NO!!! *jumps into my red ruby slippers and begins clicking shoes together* No place like roleplay-land no place like roleplay-land

message 11: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments HAHA. Red ruby slippers are ugly. =D.
OK, which one do you like best? Or which two?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) I really don't know haha, why don't you pick'em?

message 13: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments I really really like werefish and vamppig falling in love. How about I pick one and you pick one?
I like the group of outcasts one. (We'll have to have more than character though =D )

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) You know i'm liking the sound of it as well. lets do that!

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) uh...how do you become a were-fish?

message 16: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments You don't wanna know.... It involves... Nvm.

message 17: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments Ok, so can you posts your characters then?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) WAIT WAIT.....DUDE I REALLY WANT TO KNOW....

don't you want to figure out a plotline with number of characters and potential love developments?

message 19: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments Um. Okkie, sure.

message 20: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments How about 5 or 4 characters, with 3 guys, and 2 girls?

message 21: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments Oooh, a love triangle.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) eh lets face it there are too many love triangles in the world lately

message 23: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments Buh-but love triangles are fuuun. *cries*

message 24: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments What do you want? Like no love triangles, or?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) really are they fun? it's pretty much a given that the girl will only truly like one guy that she will eventually pick. And lets face it, in reality, no girl is cruel enough to drag a guy around while in the arms of another.

message 26: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments True, fine. Have you the Infernal Devices? Fine, what these two guys like her but she can't choose and she likes them both and? It's a love triangle, and it's heart wrenching and I like evil things. LOL.

message 27: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments Fine, I'm leaving it upto you, what do you want?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) I bet you IN THE END OF THAT SERIES SHE WILL HAVE ONE DUDE. XD
BTWs i haven't read it...

okay so they are all outcast and curses with something dark in their hearts. each is different and unique and has it's own story.

message 29: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments Ok sure, SORRY FOR THE LATE MESSAGE, my net shut down for some stupid reason!

message 30: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments Yeah, but what are the love interests?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) hmm lets have one opposites attracts and another that is just an odd match up

message 32: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments Okkie dokkie, Do you wanna post your characters now? Btw do you wanna be the males or females? Or one of each?

message 33: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited Aug 31, 2013 09:11PM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) one of each sounds good, and sorry for late response

message 34: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments It's fine, so puut up your characters!!

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) okayz, chillax and give me a minute

message 36: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments Kkk. Takes yours times.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Name: Derek Cain
Appearance: description
Dark Secret: He puts on a fake charming smile and is considered to be a great guy but in reality he utterly selfish, possessive and wants everything to go his way because he has a fear if it doesn't everything will just be wrong. SO WRONG. Careful ladies, this guy will literally make you love sick. It's practically toxic.

------

Name: Eve Renner
Appearance: description
Dark Secret: Quiet as a mouse and shy as new born bird, you would see her as harmless, sweet and lets face it adorable. And she is....that is until she goes batshit crazy. For a sweet girl like her, most would think she is harmless and that was their mistake. She is stronger than she looks and vicious than anything you've ever seen.

message 38: by Sabreena (last edited Aug 31, 2013 09:42PM) (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments Name: Will Waters
Appearance:
description

Dark Secret: Sarcastic, Witty, Quirky, and annoying Will is secretly damaged and soft, with absolutely no family, Will relies on his friends, girls, and booze to get through life. But he can be serious, and is very smart, and strong and can take over a country on his own.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Damn....those blue eyes O.O

message 40: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments Name: Aydrie Carstairs
Appearance:
description

message 41: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments I'll just post her Dark Secret one second.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) OH MY GOD, its Elena. I see where you get your love triangle from haha

message 43: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments Ha, yeah. I LOVE TVD. One sec Sowwy.

message 44: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments Dark Secret: She's sweet and outgoing, sarcastic when she wants to but never mean. Whenever provoked though she unleashes a army of fights and anger.

message 45: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments Back! Miss me?

message 46: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments Yyo

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Okay sorry fell asleep can you start the RP?

message 48: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments How do you want to start it though?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) uh idk they all get a note from someone and meet at the library only to get sucked into the book

message 50: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 549 comments Okkie, so we'll start at the library then.

« previous 1