Making Connections discussion

ARCHIVES > September Banned Book Challenge!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 501 comments Making Connections September Reading Challenge!

September 1st, 2013 - September 30th

September is BANNED BOOK Month!
This month, you are challenged to go forth and read a book (or several) that The Man doesn't want you to read! Any book that has been banned from a school or a library will count. For suggestions on reading material for this challenge, feel welcome to visit these Listopia links: Best Banned and/or Censored Books or Banned Books 2007-2008 or The Most Frequently Challenged Books (or any other list you find, these are just examples/suggestions.)

Challenge Levels

Rebel Without a Clue 1-3 books
Rebel Without a Cause 4-6 books
Rebel Rebel 7-9 books
Rebel Yell 10+ books

FAQ's
Re-reads are allowed. Your level and books for the challenge may be changed at any time. Please list your books and cross them out with date finished and a basic rating as you read; occasional update posts through the month are also encouraged. Books must be read during the challenge dates. As you sign up, you can find your original post in this challenge by clicking on your name in the participant list*

(*I will update this as often as possible as new people join in the challenge)

message 2: by Alana ~ The Book Pimp (last edited Aug 31, 2013 06:08PM) (new)

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 501 comments Participant List/Rebel Roll Call

message 3: by Alana ~ The Book Pimp (last edited Sep 01, 2013 10:27AM) (new)

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 501 comments Rebel Without a Clue for me

Book List to Come...

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 501 comments Feel welcome to sign up! Add something extra to your reading experience this month and challenge yourself!

message 5: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments In the words of Barney Stinson (that's a How I Met Your Mother reference courtsey of NPH fyi)

Challenge excepted!

I'll start with the level - Rebel Without a Clue

:)