Music Freaks & Geeks discussion

Fun > Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn Introduce yourself to the group! Include hobbies, favorites, or whatever you want!

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (hitchhikerbooks) I'm an early 20s classical musician, although I listen to all genres of music! I read/write/blog (book reviews) in my spare time.

message 3: by Madame (new)

Madame (madamemorrigan) | 33 comments I'm a 17 year old writer that posts books on Wattpad. I love reading, music and fires (in that order) and I also have a blog. I love all types of music from all types of artists but I don't know as much about music as you guys seem to. Ha ha =D

message 4: by Madame (new)

Madame (madamemorrigan) | 33 comments And apparently I can't type! I meant fries not fires. Although those are "cool" too. XP

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (hitchhikerbooks) HAHAHAHA I was like...ok most people don't admit to being pyros up front unless they're crazy....*looks at Morgan-Sarah nervously*

message 6: by Madame (new)

Madame (madamemorrigan) | 33 comments Yeah ha-ha sorry about that! I'm not (too) crazy. *wink wink*

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn Morgan-Sarah wrote: "And apparently I can't type! I meant fries not fires. Although those are "cool" too. XP"

OMG, at first I was like 'Fires'? What?! And you are sooo funny!

message 8: by Madame (new)

Madame (madamemorrigan) | 33 comments Jessica wrote: "Morgan-Sarah wrote: "And apparently I can't type! I meant fries not fires. Although those are "cool" too. XP"

OMG, at first I was like 'Fires'? What?! And you are sooo funny!"

Ha ha really? I don't even try. It's just the way I am. =]

message 9: by sunshyne66 (new)

sunshyne66 | 7 comments Apparently, after reading this thread, I am ancient. :P
Mom of three preteen boys, artist, jewelry artisan, poet, former graphic designer, and a lover of most music....new and not....including tuneage that is way before even MY time! ;)

message 10: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn Ok, So I'm Jessica (AKA Jess or Jessi) I love music, I love theatre arts, and food. Oh and sleep. And goodreads. HA (not) HA. I love shopping, photography, and socializing. I dislike (HATE) Icing, Smores, Jelly Doughnuts, Clarinets, Sharks, Pig Roasts (OhMyGod whole pigs on a bbq?! No, just NO!), creepy teachers, Taylor Swift, Immaturity, words that start with Y, how they spell it "Dunkin Donuts" instead of "Doughnut." I cant count how many people spell it 'Donut." UGH! I like singing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................using periods excessively!

message 11: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn Morgan-Sarah wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Morgan-Sarah wrote: "And apparently I can't type! I meant fries not fires. Although those are "cool" too. XP"

OMG, at first I was like 'Fires'? What?! And you are sooo funny!"

Ha ..."

Then I like your personality

message 12: by Madame (new)

Madame (madamemorrigan) | 33 comments Jessica wrote: "Morgan-Sarah wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Morgan-Sarah wrote: "And apparently I can't type! I meant fries not fires. Although those are "cool" too. XP"

OMG, at first I was like 'Fires'? What?! And you ..."

Thanks =]

message 13: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn sunshyne66 wrote: "Apparently, after reading this thread, I am ancient. :P
Mom of three preteen boys, artist, jewelry artisan, poet, former graphic designer, and a lover of most music....new and not....including tune..."

Can I just say that after reading that and seeing your page, You look like the coolest Mother ever! OOOH I like that word! "Tuneage" HA! Graphic design and jewelry are awesome and music is too duh(:

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (hitchhikerbooks) Sleep is by far my favourite thing in the entire world haha

message 15: by sunshyne66 (new)

sunshyne66 | 7 comments Jessica wrote: "sunshyne66 wrote: "Apparently, after reading this thread, I am ancient. :P
Mom of three preteen boys, artist, jewelry artisan, poet, former graphic designer, and a lover of most music....new and no..."

hahaha! Thank you :)

message 16: by sunshyne66 (new)

sunshyne66 | 7 comments AJ wrote: "sunshyne66 wrote: "Apparently, after reading this thread, I am ancient. :P
Mom of three preteen boys, artist, jewelry artisan, poet, former graphic designer, and a lover of most music....new and no..."

I am so glad I'm not alooooone! *giggle* My mind never left my 20s....and I hope it never does!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello.... I'm Dom and I think I might be the youngest in this group lol but music is my life. I'm mostly into old-ish music, like 60-80's.... The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Genesis, Billy Joel, Billy Idol, The Clash, Aerosmith, Fountains of Wayne, Frank Sinatra, Queen, Journey, The Who, Boston, AC/DC, Van Halen, Guns N' Roses.... I could go on forever, literally.... I also love Green Day and 5 Seconds of Summer and I like One Direction. I love to write, read, talk, fangirl, sing, listen to music, laugh.... Rant... I'm big on love and I love life <3333 so yeah

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (hitchhikerbooks) Dom, you my friend, have fantastic taste for a "young person" (bahahaha I feel weird calling you that as I'm not particularly old)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you <33
Finally some people to talk to it about, haha
ALSO IM SO EXCITED, FOR THW SUPERBOWL, WHICH IS IN NEW YORK THIS YEAR, EVEN THOUGH I HATE FOOTBALL.... They want the halftime show to like 'showcase New York and New Jersey's talents', so possibilities of course are The Big Three, Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen, and Bon Jovi, and I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!! I love all three of them and if Billy Joel does the halftime show I think I will cry, I cried during the Sandy storm 12/12/12 concert when he performed. I love Billy Joel and have known his music all my life, and he's sort of a role model for me, only not exactly. He's more like my hero. I have a newspaper clipping of him from the 12/12/12 concert on my wall. Sorry just had to get that out. I want him to do the halftime show sooo bad.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg, I have zero stage fright and love to perform but am very average, decent actually, terrible actually hahah but I wanna be in a band SOOO bad.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Kat, and HEY MEIYU WHASSUP GIRLLLLL

message 22: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (doglover3010) | 4 comments Hi. Thanks for inviting me. I'm Taylor. 14. Bday is 8-12. Writer-hobbie I also love music and my parents are divorced

message 23: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn WELCOME EVERYONE. SOMEONE PLEASE BE A MODERATOR! I AM A SINGLE MOD IN TWO GROUPS AND ITS HARD!

PLEASE HELP.

message 24: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (doglover3010) | 4 comments Ok. I will. How do I do it?

message 25: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 1 comments Heeelloooo! My name is Maddie and I live in England! Just got back to school :( but hey ho, time to start knuckling down XD
I love music (Obviously) and am always up for trying a new band or artist ;) as with books, I'm a massive booklover :) so yesh, this is me! XD

message 26: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (doglover3010) | 4 comments Hi Maddie

message 27: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (doglover3010) | 4 comments hi Morgan

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiiiiii

message 29: by Hailey (new)

Hailey | 29 comments Hi I'm hailey I love sleeping, food, online shopping, music and so on

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi hailey!

message 31: by Hailey (new)

Hailey | 29 comments Hi

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

hi im john. im a music nut lol i have over 22000 songs and rapidly growing :) my main areas are rock, metal, progressive and country but i do listen to everything and anything so if ya want any good music feel free to ask :)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

My name is Jessica and I am pretty much a complete music whore. :) I love everything. I love rap, country, rock, metal. I honestly appreciate all forms of music.

message 34: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (cdelollis) Hey, I'm Courtney. I along with Jessica, am a music whore. :) I love any and every kind of music. I grew up with metal, rock and classic rock. But I also enjoy rap, R&B, hip-hop, alternative rock - really any rock music, country, etc. I think you get the idea.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney wrote: "Hey, I'm Courtney. I along with Jessica, am a music whore. :) I love any and every kind of music. I grew up with metal, rock and classic rock. But I also enjoy rap, R&B, hip-hop, alternative ro..."

See, Twin at heart :)

message 36: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (cdelollis) ~J*e$$!c*A ~ wrote: "Courtney wrote: "Hey, I'm Courtney. I along with Jessica, am a music whore. :) I love any and every kind of music. I grew up with metal, rock and classic rock. But I also enjoy rap, R&B, hip-ho..."

We really are!! :)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney wrote: "~J*e$$!c*A ~ wrote: "Courtney wrote: "Hey, I'm Courtney. I along with Jessica, am a music whore. :) I love any and every kind of music. I grew up with metal, rock and classic rock. But I also ..."

Fo Sho :)

message 38: by Bethany~MusicLover~, No Music=No Life (new)

Bethany~MusicLover~ | 17 comments Mod
Hey I'm Bethany! I live NYC and I attend Juilliard so I obviously love music lol! :D

message 39: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dawn Thats great! Welcome to the group

message 40: by Bethany~MusicLover~, No Music=No Life (new)

Thanks!

message 41: by Bethany~MusicLover~, No Music=No Life (new)

Thanks!

message 42: by Bethany~MusicLover~, No Music=No Life (new)

Yea I major in dramatic arts like musicals and stage. I'm also a performer with the piano and vocals.

message 43: by Bethany~MusicLover~, No Music=No Life (new)

Lol yea it is but it takes A LOT of work

message 44: by Bethany~MusicLover~, No Music=No Life (new)

Yea I've been in Rent, Phantom of the Opera, Anything Goes, and couple others. A lot of them I did in high school lol!

message 45: by Bethany~MusicLover~, No Music=No Life (new)

Lol ok I will! :)

message 46: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (hitchhikerbooks) My boyfriend is doing his Masters at Juilliard for piano!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

John Omega | 9 comments i cant wait! if you are in the north easter area. pa, ny, nj, deleware then there is a show goin on in LANCASTER PA!!!! NOV 2!!!! asking alexandria and more!!!!! the show is called RECKLESS FEST!!!! i cant wait!!! after this deployment i need a good pit lol

message 48: by Bethany~MusicLover~, No Music=No Life (new)

Elizabeth wrote: "My boyfriend is doing his Masters at Juilliard for piano!"

That's cool!!!!! :)

message 49: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (hitchhikerbooks) I play oboe (we met at Peabody) but I'm in Chicago at the moment, so we're doing long distance which really sucks :-/. I won't see him until Thanksgiving!

message 50: by Caru (last edited Oct 08, 2013 02:38PM) (new)

Caru Hi,I'm Carina I love drawing and love Maroon 5!!

« previous 1