Free!-Iwatobi Swim Club discussion

5 views
AMVs

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aleatha (new)

Aleatha | 43 comments Mod
post your favorite amv here xD
I'll start
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj2m8r...


message 2: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie Lloyd (mllo13) | 75 comments Mod
Aleatha wrote: "post your favorite amv here xD
I'll start
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj2m8r..."


What's an amv? I can't watch the video because my computer doesn't have an adobe flash player


message 3: by Aleatha (new)

Aleatha | 43 comments Mod
Mackenzie wrote: "Aleatha wrote: "post your favorite amv here xD
I'll start
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj2m8r..."

What's an amv? I can't watch the video because my computer doesn't have an adobe flash player"


I'm surprised you don't know what an amv is :O You can google adobe flash player and download it (free). AMV stands for anime music video which is basically you put music over a complitation of anime scenes. It's like watching a music video except in anime style :D


message 4: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie Lloyd (mllo13) | 75 comments Mod
Aleatha wrote: "Mackenzie wrote: "Aleatha wrote: "post your favorite amv here xD
I'll start
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj2m8r..."

What's an amv? I can't watch the video because my computer doesn't have an ..."

Cool, to bad I can't download it or otherwise my parents would kick my butt


message 5: by Aleatha (last edited Sep 16, 2013 05:11PM) (new)

Aleatha | 43 comments Mod
Mackenzie wrote: "Aleatha wrote: "Mackenzie wrote: "Aleatha wrote: "post your favorite amv here xD
I'll start
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj2m8r..."

What's an amv? I can't watch the video because my computer ..."


why would they do that? xD It's not harmful or anything. Are you sharing the computer with them?


message 6: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie Lloyd (mllo13) | 75 comments Mod
Aleatha wrote: "Mackenzie wrote: "Aleatha wrote: "Mackenzie wrote: "Aleatha wrote: "post your favorite amv here xD
I'll start
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj2m8r..."

What's an amv? I can't watch the video be..."


Yes, I don't have my own computer so technically it's my step-dads and he dosen't want me downloading anything. But my real dad would let me download it at his place.


message 7: by Aleatha (new)

Aleatha | 43 comments Mod
that last part sounds depressing I don't know what to say ._.


message 8: by SingingCamels (new)

SingingCamels (Iggy) (iggyswingsoffreedom) can we post AMVs that have a mix of anime? There's this really good one I found, but it's both Free and UtaPri...


message 9: by Aleatha (new)

Aleatha | 43 comments Mod
sure ^^ if it has Free then it's okay to post :P


message 11: by Aleatha (new)

Aleatha | 43 comments Mod
IggyLikesToExplode wrote: "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS_wE..."

that one is good although I never finished watching UtaPri xD

found this one in my long list of favorites ._.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc_RAl...


message 12: by Aleatha (new)

Aleatha | 43 comments Mod
this one is a mep part but its my favorite so i'll post here ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiS72...


message 13: by Aleatha (new)

Aleatha | 43 comments Mod
browsing youtube and found this one
my new favorite *^*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01yfS...


back to top