Just the Way YOU are! discussion

Inspirational Stuff > What motivates you?

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments Well, the title describes itself :)

For me, I get really motivated to write when people actually show interest in my writing :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Upbeat MUSICCCCCC motivates me when im exercising.

message 3: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments Me too :D

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

:D my absolute favorite song I listen to when Im jogging pretty fast is "Eye on it" by Tobymac.

message 5: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments I've never heard that one. I'll have to check it out :D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

It's great. Not my usualy type of song that id like tho haha.

message 7: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments What type of songs do you usually listen to?

message 8: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) Good music, telling myself I can eat chocolate when I'm done with a task, telling myself I will get better at something, telling myself I can have free time when I'm done, etcetera.

message 9: by Maximillian (new)

Maximillian (maximillianthefirst) Failure motivates me, I refuse to fail again.

message 10: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments Nice guys :D

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hatred from other motivates me to push hard to do better with myself. To be what it takes.

message 12: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) Sometimes, when I really need to get something done, I tell myself that if I start on it, I can watch ten minutes of a tv show or read a chapter of a book. I do this in increments until I have completed my task.

message 13: by Francis (new)

Francis (mynameislance) | 4 comments my desire to move on is what motivates me. ^_^

message 14: by Sierra (new)

Sierra | 150 comments The band Imagine Dragons always lifts my spirits. I just turn on my playlist, and float away. :)

message 15: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssums) Music motivates me as well :)
The crave for happiness and fun motivates me
My best friend motivates me
Good grades motivates me

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth A. Marks (ElizabethAMarks) | 4 comments I am motivated by walking in God's will. When I know I'm doing what I'm meant to do I have boundless energy and excitement mixed with peace and joy!

I enjoy helping others or adding value to any projects I'm working on.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I am motivated by trying to get it right and make the people around me happy. And when they people around me are happy so am I.

message 18: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 2 comments I am motivated listening to music or even reading inspirational life stories. Also I'm motivated, when people say things like you won't get there in life and so on and just give you a look which hurts you but also just makes you want to show them and prove them wrong, saying boom ! I got there ! It's weird but yea it kind of helps. This is mostly in school though by teachers.

message 19: by Brooke (new)

Brooke I'm motivated by when I read and watch movies or musicals. I always love the thought of someone who doubted me seeing me in a movie or something and realizing that I proved them wrong. I love proving people wrong (:

message 20: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 2 comments Same ! :D

message 21: by Doctor Who Fan (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 201 comments Depends on what I am trying to be motivated on. If it's getting work done, then the promise of leisure reading at the end. If it is something like volunteering, the fact that I am helping others motivates me.

message 22: by ⓝⓐⓣⓗⓐⓝⓐⓔⓛ♦Depression Sucks♦, I love you all ♪Just the way YOU are! ♪ (new)

ⓝⓐⓣⓗⓐⓝⓐⓔⓛ♦Depression Sucks♦ | 317 comments Mod
:D