ACIM Reading Room discussion

Suggestion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fay (new)

Fay Ratta (fayster) | 4 comments Can I make a suggestion that we start a separate group so that we can use the bookshelf feature? I'll be glad to do so, I just wanted to give Reja plenty of time to come back. Also not sure if moderator duties can be shared...?

message 2: by Julie (new)

Julie | 9 comments I'm happy to go with this and Amy is also interested in having a group together to help us keep on track. I am really quite new to GR so would you be able to set the new group up, but if I can help at all then please let me know.

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy Daliege | 4 comments Yes, I'd love to be involved and help in whatever manner necessary. I am always looking for new ACIM books.

message 4: by Fay (new)

Fay Ratta (fayster) | 4 comments Well, I have created a new group. Hope to see you guys there. If any of my rules or descriptions don't look right or need tweaking, just let me know...this is my first group to create.
http://www.goodreads.com/group/invite...

message 5: by Julie (new)

Julie | 12 comments Fay wrote: "Well, I have created a new group. Hope to see you guys there. If any of my rules or descriptions don't look right or need tweaking, just let me know...this is my first group to create.
http://www.g..."

There is also another new group, ACIM: Listen, Learn and Act.

message 6: by Julie (new)

Julie | 12 comments Fay,is yor new group within ACIM? I clicked on the link and it did not take me to a group. What is the name of your group?

message 7: by Ramon (new)

Ramon | 17 comments Yes, you are all welcome to come to our group - ACIM: Listen, Learn and Act. Our video library is now at around 150 videos - all topics are about ACIM. Some are workshops and some are tied to the text or the workbook. Feel free to come over and view them. They are great additions and adds to our discussions.