GLBT + 1x1 Roleplays discussion

Lesbian 1x1s > Simmons and Janelle Jasmine Fire

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Hiya

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Hey so what kind of rp should this one be?

message 3: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) High School Back to School Rally? (with romance later on)

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Sure a different grade from the other one? Also boarding school or regular?

message 5: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Yep different grade. Sophmore and Freshmen. Freshmen for girl (age 14) and Sophomore for the guy (age 15)

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Cool should we do one boy and one girl each to be fair?

message 7: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Yep. The girls are the freshmen and guys are the sophomores. The girls can be best friends with the guys, like my girl is best friends with your guy and my guy is best friends with your girl and the girl(s) have known the guys since the girl(s) were in 6th grade?

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Yep that sounds good. I like it:) I'm going to add a bit more detail to these two characters.

message 9: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) kk, that's fine. you make yours first.

message 10: by Janelle (last edited Aug 31, 2013 03:53PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Name: Alison Thompson
Appearance:
Personality: Alison is kind, shy, sensitive, nice, gentle, can be rude, but isn't.
Likes: Theater, Dance, Self Defense,Cheerleading, Creative Writing, Acting, Singing, Running, and Playing Piano.
Dislikes: Blood, weapons, her brother's gang, and the dark.
Activities outside and inside of school: Gymnastics, Acting, Creative Writing, Dance, Cheerleading, Track, Choir, The Play, The Musical, and hanging out with friends.
Other: Her brother has a stupid gang he dropped out of college and does illegal stuff just to get them money. He says to protect her but it's not to protect her.
~~
Name: Marcus Henderson
Appearance:
Personality: Marcus can seem rude but he's a kind guy that just been through a lot of hard times. He doesn't like to show it though.
Likes: Math, Gym, Football, Science, singing, and Basketball.
Dislikes: People watching him, when he's being bullied, and fights.
Activities outside and inside of school: Community Football, School basketball, and Choir.
Other:

message 11: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Janelle Jasmine wrote: "Name: Alison Thompson
Appearance:
Personality: Alison is kind, shy, sensitive, nice, gentle, can be rude, but isn't.
Likes: Theater, Dance, Self Defense,Cheerleading, Crea..."

where is Marcus' appearance, I can't see one

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments I will do another photo I can see it though.

message 13: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Janelle Jasmine wrote: "I will do another photo I can see it though."

weird, I can't prob some reason, but idk what.

message 14: by Ken (last edited Nov 11, 2014 11:34AM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Name: Celina Arranaga
Appearance:
Personality: Celina is a kind girl who will help just about anyone, except for Jason.
Dislikes: Blood
Activities outside and inside of school: Soccer, School Council, and Cheerleading
Other: Her older sister, is Jason's ex.

Name: Jarrod Kim
Appearance:
Personality: Jarrod is a kind guy who hates Alison's brother, but has hated Alison's brother since the 6th grade, they've always been enemies. Jarrod has always been hanging out with Marcus and liked him better than Jason and Jason didn't like that.
Dislikes: Blood, Dance, Theater, people watching him, when he and/or his sister is bullied, and Alison's brother's gang and Alison's brother
Activities outside and inside of school: Skateboarding, School Council, and Football
Other: his younger sister, who is 12, is Anna

Name: Jason Thompson
Appearance:
Personality: He is ruthless and mischievous.
Dislikes: His sister
Activities outside and inside of school: His Gang
Other: his younger sister,Alison, was supposed to mean everything to him, but instead he cares more about his gang. Got into college at a young age but dropped out.

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Okay I'll just do another picture.

message 16: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Janelle Jasmine wrote: "Okay I'll just do another picture."

k

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments I fixed it

message 18: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Janelle Jasmine wrote: "I fixed it"

can see it

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Cool

message 20: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Making my characters, btw, you can turn Jarrod's sister into a character so we are even with three characters.

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Okay I will:)

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Name: Anna Kim
Appearance:
Personality: Is kind and very sweet. She loves her brother and doesn't like to be mean. She hates Jason as much as her brother does.
Dislikes: Blood, Gangs, Jason, and being bullied.
Activities outside and inside of school: Choir, and Orchestra, and Figure Skating.
Other:

message 23: by Ken (last edited Sep 02, 2013 07:51AM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) I'm gonna make Celina's sister into a character so just make Anna have a best friend or an ex-best friend and turn that person into a character, just so we have 4 characters each. And Cause, I wanna have Celina's sister in this.

Name: Riley Arranaga
Appearance:
Personality: Riley is the sweet older sister of Celina. Riley does not take crap from anyone and she was part of Jason's gang. Riley now hates Jason and never wants to talk to him again.
Other: Riley is Jason's ex. Does Cheerleading

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Okay I'll make Anna's friend. Same age or different?

message 25: by Ken (last edited Aug 31, 2013 04:24PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) same age as Anna

message 26: by Janelle (last edited Aug 31, 2013 04:24PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Okay almost done with her or him not sure still.

message 27: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) either is fine, it would be kool to have her have a boy for a friend, but a girl is nice too.

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Okay I'll be doing a boy.

message 29: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) I think we need more of those, maybe he could secretly be in Jason's gang and when Anna finds out she freaks out about it?

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Name: Jaxon Thomas
Appearance:

Personality: Can be rude but is over protective of his friends. He doesn't like to see them get hurt.
Other:

message 31: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) :), let's get back to the rp here...

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Okay:) Who should start it?

message 33: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) I will)) Jarrod walked to his middle school to drop his sister off. Riley and Celina walked to High School. Jason walked to high school with his sister.

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments ((Is Riley going to be in put first rp too?))

message 35: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ((I already added her in the first rp, but in that one she is dating someone and she will be doing some different things, a lot different than what i plan for this rp))

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Anna said goodbye to her brother. She went into the school. Alison walked with Jason but she stayed a distance from him. Jaxon met Anna they went inside to school.

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments ((Okay))

message 38: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Jason walked off to his first class. Riley and Celina walked off to their first class. Jarrod walked to High School and to his first class.

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Alison went to her first class. Marcus was walking with Alison after meeting her. They both sat down in their seats. Anna and Jaxon were sitting in class talking.

message 40: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Celina missed being in Middle School. Jarrod quickly texted Anna. Riley missed being in Middle School too, but she liked High School.

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Anna saw her brother text her. She smiled and answered texting him back. Alison was reading her homework. She liked school but hated that most of her classes were with her brother. Marcus was reading the starter on the board.

message 42: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Riley and Celina talked in the few classes they had together. Jarrod answered Anna's text. Jason was pretending to read the book his class was reading, but actually behind that he was reading a book on stealing things.

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Alison was finishing her book. Marcus was answered the starter. Anna kept texting Jarrod until class was starting. Jaxon was taking to Anna till class ended.

message 44: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Jarrod kept answering Annas text till class started. Jarrod talked to Riley till class ended. Celina drew till class ended. Jason looked at a book till the class ended.

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Alison worked until class finally ended. She left with Marcus both still talking. Anna and Jaxon were talking while leaving to their next class. She texts Jarrod on her way to class with Jaxon.

message 46: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ((gtg))

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments ((okay))

message 48: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Jarrod texts back on the way to his next class. Riley and Celina walked to their next class. Jason read a book while walking to his next class.

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Alison headed to her locker first after hearing the announcement for cheerleaders to meet in the field for an extra practice. She was happy no people were blocking her locker not even Jason, but she blushed seeing Jarrod. Anna and Jaxon walked together. Anna still texts Jarrod. Marcus went to class hearing the announcements ignoring it.

message 50: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Jarrod was still texting Anna. Riley and Celina heard the announcement and went to their lockers, they too were cheerleaders. Jason read a book.

« previous 1