1x1's > Morgan and Marceline

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 5082 comments Mod
Hey :)! So any ideas??

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Sound good lol. Hmm what do you prefer like fantasy, paranormal, realistic romance??

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 26 comments It really depends XD I like paranormal romance XD

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Hmm wanna do like an arranged marriage (with a human girl) and a vampire (guy) and she's his soulmate but she won't except being married to a 'monster' or something like that??

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 26 comments Sure :3 We could also have her end up loving him :3

message 8: by Morgan (new)

XD yeah that's what I was thinking.

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Kay i'll make my charrie. Should they be in like early twenties? Also it doesn't matter if they're detailed right?

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 26 comments KK.Sure.and Nope XD Im not that detailed XD Also Im making the girl right? xD Last time another friend and I ended up getting confused XD

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Yeah the girl

message 13: by Morgan (new)

Name: Brody Jackson

Appearance:

message 15: by Morgan (new)

<3 her hair XD

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 26 comments Im not allowed to have hair like that Dx

message 17: by Morgan (new)

Lol me neither. Kay should I start??

message 19: by Morgan (new)

Brody paced the room, waiting for his soon to be wife. He'd only met her once when she was a little girl, but since then he knew she was his soulmate, which sounded kind of creepy considering he was so much older, but after all he was immortal. He just hoped she wouldn't despise him.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 26 comments Argent walked in and looked around,biting her lip.She had her arms behind her back as she looked around.

message 21: by Morgan (new)

Brody noticed her, putting on a warm smile, reframing from hugging her. "Hi Argent," he said softly, his voice carrying even though it was barely above a whisper.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 26 comments Argent looked at the ground "Hi." she mumbled

message 23: by Morgan (last edited Aug 31, 2013 06:37PM) (new)

He noticed her instant discomfort. "Would you like a tour?" Brody asked.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 26 comments Argent shrugged and stared at the ground

message 25: by Morgan (new)

"Okay... I'll just take you to your room," he told her softly, figuring she was tired.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 26 comments She nodded slowly and crossed her arms

message 27: by Morgan (last edited Aug 31, 2013 06:58PM) (new)

He wasn't too pleased with her inability to talk, he could pick some random girl on the street and they'd probably say much more then she had, which was only a simple hi. He led her to her room silently, stopping at the door.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 26 comments She opened the door and walked in,looking around "Thank you" she said softly

message 29: by Morgan (new)

"You're welcome, I'll see you later at dinner," he told her, walking off to his own room.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 26 comments She nodded and shut her door.She sat on the bed and groaned

message 31: by Morgan (new)

He returned to his room beginning to pace once again.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 26 comments She laid back and closed her eyes

message 33: by Morgan (new)

He laid his head in his hands, shaking it back and forth, he didn't know what to do to make her feel comfortable around him. Sure he'd dated girls, but none of them knew what he was, much less none of them were his soulmate.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 26 comments She looked out the window and sighed

message 35: by Morgan (new)

He got up, going to the kitchen to see if dinner was done.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 26 comments She shook her head and closed her eyes