1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Goten and Sely

Comments Showing 1-50 of 368 (368 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Sorry Goten, I fell asleep last night.

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments It's fine I fell asleep to

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments okay ^^ so what kind of rp do you wanna do?

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments SUPER HEROES and sorry I didn't get a notify

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments OF COURSE and its fine ^^

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments I love superheroes

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments I can't tell Goten, I really can't.... So what kind of plot should we have?

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments Why can't you .... No main plot

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments If you could not tell, that was sarcasm..... So, we just start w/ 2 superheroes just doing their jobs? Should there be any romance?

message 10: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments Sure and their might be

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Okay, Ima make my charrie now :)

message 12: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments Wiat we have to use one charrie?

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments You can have more than one if you want

Name: Faela Callum

Appearance: Curly red hair that hangs a little past her hips, light blue eyes, pale skin and a spray of freckles, petite.

Power(s): Has some control over plants

Personality: TBRP'ed

History: Fae was orphaned shortly after birth, so she grew up having to fend for herself on the streets. When she turned 13 she discovered her powers and started using them for good. She attended school when she could, getting the best education possible.

((if that' not good, tell me and Illl change it))

message 14: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments (( posion ivy .... And this will be my Main

Name:connorkent
Super hero:superboy
Age (12-19):16
Appearance(when not being all super): https://www.google.com/search?q=conne...

appearnace:(( when being super)) https://www.google.com/search?q=conne...
Personality:he is very distant to most people. he can be very nice and caring at time.when he gets angry he destroys everything. he is pretty smart
History:he survuved and was sent away moments later than superman. he grew up in texas and did not discover clark was his cousim=n till he was 10. he ;ived with clark till he went to super hero high.
Abilities:note he does have all the powers of superman but not as powerful.
*Invulnerability
*Flight
*Super Strength
*Super Speed
*Super Breath
*X–Ray Vision
*Super Hearing
*Accelerated Healing
*Heat Vision
*Mental Powers (learning languages quickly)
*Ice Breath
*Super Hypnotism (apparently to hypnotize himself into not having powers, and keep his identity secret)
*Super Ventriloquism
*Microscopic Vision
*Telescopic vision
*Energy Absorbing (yellow sun)

Crush:none
Other: none

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments ((huh? Poison Ivy, as in she should be named that?))

message 16: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments (( no she is just like poison ivy or the girl from that movie super hero high

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments ((ah, okay. Yeah, I kinda modeled her after that girl. Start the rp now?))

message 18: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments ( yes

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments ((You first or me?))

message 20: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments (( you

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments ((k))

Fae wanders through the streets aimlessly, looking for somethinf to do..

message 22: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments Wally ran down the street and trips on purpose and lands on her

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments "Oww!!" Fae exclaims as some guy lands heaviy on her, knocking her to the ground.

message 24: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments He stands up" I'm so sorry

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments "I'm sure you are." Fae mutters and stands up, dusting off her worn clothes and pulling her long red hair back up into a ponytail.

message 26: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments He runs his hand through his red hair and stands up

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Fae rubs her head, she had hit it pretty hard on the sidewalk.

message 28: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments He says" are you ok

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments "I geuss..." Fae murmurs, wondering what the guy wanted.

message 30: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments " good

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments "What do you want?" Fae asks the guy.

message 32: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments " to have a date with a beautiful girl

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Fae's eyes widen, showing her suprise, "What?!" she didn't even know the guy.

message 34: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments He grins

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments "I don't even know you!" Fae says

message 36: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments " does it matter" he Says and moves so fast he was next to her in a second

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Fae stiffens, "It might."

message 38: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments " well it shouldn't ... " he grins and says" a beautiful girl and a handsome man should be able to go on a date don't cha think

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments "I donlt even know your name. And if you know mine, I'll think you're a stalker." Fae says, looking at him

message 40: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments " I do not know yours . My names Wally west

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Fae sighs in relief, "I'm Faela Callum, call me Fae." she holds her hand out to Wally.

message 42: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments " nice to Meet you " he takes her hand and kisses it

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments "Oh!" Fae gasps, not expecting Wally to kiss her hand

message 44: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments His watch beeps and he says" I have to go" he walks off and when he wasnt seen he changes to his super hero outfit then runs to the crime and kicks the guns out of the guys hands and kicks them hard

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Fae watches Wally leavve with a sigh. She starts walking again.

message 46: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments Wally comes back in his normal clothes his red hair blown back

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Fae doesn't notice Wally as she reaches up to an apple tree, making it grow and apple, then plucks the apple off and eats it.

message 48: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments Wally smirks" plant powers cool...

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 17918 comments Fae blushes and drops her apple, "Oh, hey.. Wally."

message 50: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments " I saw your powers so you can see mine if you can see me that is" he runs off and goes to another city takes a pic then comes back all in 5 minutes

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8