Task Force- [✯ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ✯] discussion

General! > sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments :) Go Ahead

message 2: by Ken (last edited Sep 01, 2013 08:41AM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) So, we don't have to be a character from the originals or do we? On top of that, is the original character, Yuri, a girl or boy?

message 3: by somebody, General (new)

somebody | 142 comments You don't have to, but you can if you want. And Yuri's a guy. I checked.

message 4: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Ok, cause I know a girl and her name is Yuritzi and she just goes by Yuri. My mom thinks that the girl is a guy though. I thought it was a girl for a second.

message 5: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments Yuri is indeed a guy from the game. Here's his link to all you could ever want to know about him: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Yuri...

message 6: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Ar there any original characters that are female? if so, which ones? And for the originals does a character sheet have to be made?

message 7: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments Sadly, there are no female original characters. Feel free to make a female though!! And yes, originals must still have character sheets

message 8: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) I don't mind the males in the originals, but I'd much rather make a character

message 9: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Maybe we should have a hangar? For like planes and stuff like that. You don't have to make one.

message 10: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments There is actually 1 left! Will do though!!

Task Force- [✯ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ✯]

unread topics | mark unread