Speaker Geeks! discussion

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, Lend me your ears! (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 91 comments Mod
I believe that if you love someone they will be beautiful no matter what. That doesn't just mean romantic love either. You can have friends that are "conventionally unattractive" but their personality just makes their face so beautiful.
So if you know someone really well, but think they're ugly, you probably don't love them.
Unfortunately, the media says only one type of face and body is beautiful, and that is wrong.

message 2: by Keanna (new)

Keanna Beauty definately matters..but its beauty from within. Not apperance. Though it is nice to have a beautiful appearance too ;)

message 3: by Arielle Rae (new)

Arielle Rae Aguilar | 60 comments Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ^^

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Beauty is on the inside, but we often depict beauty as a physical characteristic because that is the first impression of someone. I have a face that is un attractive, because I have acne, and my features don't create that beautiful look, so bu society I am deemed ugly. But that IS NOT what true beauty is. True beauty is helping someone pick up heir papers that just fell out of their folder. True beauty is going to a old folks home and volunteering. Beauty is yourself, not what you look like

message 5: by Chantae (new)

Chantae B. | 51 comments I agree with Lia

message 6: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) Listen. Looks are everything. Your appearance is important. But just because you got a tight ass, are skinny and have some massive chest doesn't make you better than the fat, small chested girl who volunteers in a nursing home after school. Has anyone ever read Beastly or any Beauty and the Beast story? They all say the same thing. The beautiful young girl falls in live with an ugly man. And that makes him beautiful. That what true beauty is. Being loved and having the ability to change. Cause if you are an ugly person ( personality wise of course) you could be the hottest person ever but that doesn't make you beautiful. True beauty is that of the heart.