The Selection (The Selection, #1) The Selection discussion

Dream movie cast.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nathalie Will there be a movie????????

Nathalie Oh I do hope so! I always pictured Maxon as Trevor Donovan, Teddy from 90210. Idk why? But I always pictured him lol, who do you picture as maxon?

message 3: by Lex (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lex Mori Honestly, though she'd have to dye her hair, I think Blake Lively would be a great America.

message 4: by Lex (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lex Mori Em wrote: "Lex wrote: "Honestly, though she'd have to dye her hair, I think Blake Lively would be a great America."

And Michelle Trachtenberg as Celeste"

I thought more of Megan Fox or Vanessa Hudgens. Lol

message 5: by Lex (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lex Mori Em wrote: "Lex wrote: "Em wrote: "Lex wrote: "Honestly, though she'd have to dye her hair, I think Blake Lively would be a great America."

And Michelle Trachtenberg as Celeste"

I thought more of Megan Fox o..."

Nice in some ways. I saw Spring Breakers. Lol she was hardcore in Sucker Punch, too. But I see Megan more anyway.

Loony I think they're making this into a TV series. It's by CW. It stars Ethan Peck?

I'm really confused... wait. It says it won't push as a series anymore... What?

message 7: by Lex (last edited Sep 07, 2013 09:49AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lex Mori Tintin wrote: "I think they're making this into a TV series. It's by CW. It stars Ethan Peck?

I'm really confused... wait. It says it won't push as a series anymore... What?"

That really sucks. I would love to watch this, or at least see the pilots for it. Though Aimee Teegarden is not my first choice for America, even though she looks just like the girl on the cover, I guess.

Olivia i think they didn't pick the series up
emma stone maybe as America?