GLBT + 1x1 Roleplays discussion

1x1's > Morgan and AsianBJD

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Morgan (last edited Aug 31, 2013 09:58AM) (new)

Morgan | 5082 comments Mod
No that'd b fine, can we make a guy for guy B too?

message 2: by Morgan (last edited Aug 31, 2013 10:11AM) (new)

Hmm guy b so I can RP the girl without getting confused

message 3: by Morgan (last edited Aug 31, 2013 10:39AM) (new)

Sounds good wait aren't you playing guy B and the teacher?

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Name: Avery Adams

Appearance

Sexuality:Gay

Name: Cara Johnson

Appearance:

Sexualiy: Heterosexual

message 5: by Morgan (new)

((Kay))

Avery
Avery sighed siting down in his desk looking over at his friend Cato, who barely seemed to notice he existed as Cato openly stared at the teacher. Avery turned around in his desk, shaking his head sadly, and getting out his notes. The only person he felt bad for in this whole situation was Cara who had a major crush on him- to bad she was unaware he was gay.

Cara
Cara entered class, already a few minutes late, sitting in her usual seat on the other side of Cato. She looked at him with a smile, "Hey."

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Cara
She smiled softly, feeling tingly when he touched her, but forcing herself to remove his hand. She wouldn't let him play with her feelings like that, especially if she didn't know if he even like her. Cara looked up at the teacher noticing Cato was kind of staring at him. "You have an obsession or something?" She teased.

Avery
He rolled his eyes at the whole ordeal, he could only imagine the outcome of this whole thing, it would blow up in her face. Avery pulled his phone out of his pocket, texting some friends, completely bored.

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Cara
Cara was completely oblivious to her teacher looking at her as she took notes, paying attention. She absolutely loved everything to do with art, this was one of her three classes she actually enjoyed throughout the day. Life art was probably her all time favorite though.

Avery
He texted his boyfriend, Dylan, completely bored from the lecture. Dylan went to a different school all the way back in their hometown, and he missed him like crazy- knowing he only had to wait until next weekend to see him again.

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Avery

"Sure man," Avery said, as Cara nodded her head walking over to the teacher. "Let me just drop some things off back at the dorm," He said, quickly leaving and rushing over to the dorm rooms all the way on the other side of campus.

Cara

She walked over to the teacher with a small smile, her backpack across her shoulder, some binders in her hands. "Yeah, do you need it now, or tomorrow?" She asked, setting some of her binders down on the desk.

message 9: by Morgan (new)

Cara

She looked back at Cato. "One sec," she told him, grabbing her art binder, trying to find the paper admist her drawings, blushing softly when she passed a picture she'd drawn of Cato, but quickly passing it so her teacher was unable to see. Cara let out a sigh finally finding it, handing it to Mr.Grey. "Here it is, see you tomorrow," she said with a smile and a wave, as she left his classroom.

Avery

Avery slumped against a bench in the courtyard waiting for his friends as he began to text his boyfriend again.

message 10: by Morgan (last edited Aug 31, 2013 04:58PM) (new)

Cara

She looked between the two, torn, and at the same time wondering why he would ask her to have lunch with him. "Um…sure?" She said, looking back at Cato. "Is there enough for three… or four?" She asked, remembering Avery.

Avery

Avery sighed video chatting Dylan on his phone wondering where those two were, laughing slightly when he spotted them with Mr.Grey, but staying where he was.

message 11: by Morgan (new)

((I'm thinking his boyfriend'll cheat on him and then from there))

Cara

"Kay, see you later," She told him with a wave, turning toward him a bit nervous just being alone with him. "So where too?" She asked looking back over her shoulder at the boys.

Avery
He smiled saying bye to Dylan, looking up at Cato. "Hey is Cara coming...?" He asked.

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Cara

She grabbed his arm, feeling a bit weird, as if this was some kind of date. Which was silly, he wouldn't even be intrested... Right? Cara looked up at him with a small smile, before waiting for him by the teachers lounge.

Avery

He grinned, wondering how Cato was taking that, it was so obvious he was crushing on Grey. "Kay man sure," he said, following him out into the parking lot.

message 13: by Morgan (last edited Aug 31, 2013 05:52PM) (new)

Cara

"They're great, my teachers are amazing. Although we haven't actually done much yet," she said, "I hope it gets better."
She looks around as they enter the roof top, noticing a few tables set up and choosing the one that was already made. She blushed softly, feeling as if this was more then just lunch.

Avery

He laughed rolling his eyes, straddling the seat behind him, wrapping his arms around his torso, feeling his rock hard abs.

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Cara

She tensed up a little as he touched her cheek, expecting him to say something different, and refrained from laughing when he mentioned water colors. "I don't really have a preference, mostly sketching though," she told him, looking down at all of the food.

Avery

He laughed slightly, loving the feel of the wind, as he held onto Cato tightly, praying he wouldn't fall off, but barely even noticing-loving the adrenaline rush. He shook his head out of the helmet, once they arrived, handing the helmet back to him with a smile. "Well that was fun."

message 15: by Morgan (new)

Cara

She let out a small giggle smilin at him. "You just seem a little too old for water colors," she teased, biting into her own food.

Avery

He walked in behind him, noticing Cato's wink. He smirked it was so obvious he was gay, he couldn't understand how Cara was so oblivious.
He sat opposite of him in the booth ordering a water.

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Cara

"I am, it's just sketching is my favorite, as well as painting and everything else," she told him with a soft smile, feeling her cheeks heating up as he grabbed her hand. "Um...thanks?" She asked.

Avery

He sighed. "Bro even If I was I to girls why the heck would I even consider a freshman?" He asked, leaning back in the booth, eating his food.

message 17: by Morgan (new)

?

message 18: by Morgan (new)

Cara

"Thanks," she said softly, looking into his eyes, seeing he really meant it. Her eyes flickered down towards his lips, but she mentally told herself to stop, snapping out of it quickly as she leaned back in her seat- her plate almost empty.

Avery

"Man your gaydar is so out of wack, yes Im gay! And I know you are too," he told him, taking a sip from his eyed.

message 19: by Morgan (new)

Cara

She looked down at the table blushing softly. "I like you... But I don't think I feel the same way," she whispered, feeling an absolute sense of dread- god why did he have to say that?

Avery

"Man, she's oblivious 'cause she likes you, just don't play with her feelings, its kind of pathetic to watch," he told him.

message 20: by Morgan (last edited Aug 31, 2013 09:14PM) (new)

Cara

"What, are you gunna walk me down the aisle too?" She teased, resting her chin in her hands, trying to make this conversation less serious, noticing him blushing.

Avery

"Uh... I have a boyfriend. I don't know how comfortable I am with that," he said to him, clearing his throat.

message 21: by Morgan (new)

Cara

She laughed, "I mean what girl doesn't love animals?" She questioned, playing with her hair, and biting her lip softly.

Avery

He sighed loudly, "Fine, but only 'cause its for Cara, and so we can say I was your first," he teased with a wink, lightly pressing his lips to Cato's before quickly pulling away.

message 22: by Morgan (new)

Cara

"No my moms allergic," she told him with a small pout. "What's her name?" She asked with a smile.

Avery

Avery laughed, raising his eyebrows in amusement. "You've kissed your grandma?" He asked.

message 23: by Morgan (new)

Cara

"Uh... I guess I don't," she said, surprised he had directions already printed out. She took them, slipping them into her bag, she couldn't help but be excited to see his dog, lazy and a cuddlier? Sounded like her kind of dog. She loved to cuddle.

Avery

He narrowed his eyes a bit seeing his leg massage his thigh, but it really didn't affect him, as Cato was probably hoping. "Man, that's not gunna happen. Hey maybe Mr.Grey can kiss better?" Avery teased, turning the attention away from himself.

message 24: by Morgan (new)

Cara

She smiled at him sweetly. "Well what do you want to know?" She asked, fiddling with a pencil, needing to do something with her hands.

Avery

He laughed, "Well she's blind to him, obviously." He said, even though he himself couldn't see the interest in Mr.Grey.

message 25: by Morgan (new)

Cara

She giggled softly at his questions, dropping her pencil and playing with her hair. "Hmm well my favorite color is Brown... But I like to say Purple just 'cause it sounds funny to me. And my favorite place to be? I guess just in my dorm away from everyone. What about you?" She asked, wanting to know more about him.

Avery

He laughed slightly, "Sorry to blow your ago, but Dylan is way cuter then you, your not even on fine same level of cuteness," Avery told him simply.

message 26: by Morgan (new)

Cara

Cara blushed slightly at his words. "Cheesy and romance? Two of my favorite things. You have a beach house?" She asked avoiding the last thing he'd said.

Avery

Avery laughed, "See that's why you and I would never work out. In a relationship you need someone who's sexy- which would be me. And someone cute- which is Dylan. And since you just think your so gosh darn handsome- well it wouldn't balance," Avery told him shaking his head.

message 27: by Morgan (new)

Cara

She rolled her eyes playfully as he tapped her nose, "I'm only a few years younger then you," she pointed out with a small pout. "Sounds amazing." Cara said noticing his dreamy look which kind of made him cute.

Avery

Avery pretended to squeal like a girl, "Aww you think I have good hair? Thanks so much, I use shampoo and conditioner every day," he said in a total valley girl accent. He paused to think, "And you... Macho? Nuh ah buddy."

message 28: by Morgan (new)

Cara

"I know, I know I'm just adorable," she said sarcastically. She pursed her lips, "No I live in some small little suburb town, trust me the city life is so much better," she told him, eyes twinkling.

Avery

He laughed biting his lips, cheeks heating up. "See this is why people don't take you out in public, you're stripping! I mean I don't know how you have any friends."

message 29: by Morgan (new)

Cara

She laughed softly, running her fingers over Kevin's arm absentmindedly, "You just have the best of both worlds. I might have to take you up on that offer," Cara replied with a smile.

Avery

He rolled his eyes, "Okay Cato, sure. Now eat your food," he told him, taking a sip from his water.

message 30: by Morgan (new)

Cara

She sighed, "Eh, on my side it's mostly my art supplies- as well as pictures hanging up. My roommate though? She's goth I guess so she's just totally all black colors on her side of the room. But I think she's moving out though to a new dorm, cause she complained Cato's loud an obnoxious, and he can never keep his shirt on," she told him laughing.

Avery

He smiled, "Yeah me too, now lets leave, we have ten minutes till next class," he told him, sliding out from the booth and stretching his legs.

message 31: by Morgan (new)

Cara

Cara tilted her head to the right a little. Was he jealous? She smirked, "Nope we just pretend to be friends, when in reality, we are secret lovers," she said teasingly, running a hand through one of her curls.

Avery

He texted Dylan to call himself before hoping on the back of Cato's motorcycle, resting his head against his back.

message 32: by Morgan (new)

Cara

"Well trust me Cato so obviously doesn't return the feelings," she told him, wondering If it was possible that she was the only one who'd been oblivious to Mr.Grey liking her- I mean the whole staff knew. Cara smiled at him softly, standing up, walking behind him, still blushing slightly from where he kissed her on the cheek; "I'd love to visit Coco, see you later." She said with a small wave.

Avery

He smiled brightly getting off the motorcycle. "See you later man, and remember talk to Cara." Avery reminded him, walking of towards his next class.

message 33: by Morgan (new)

Yeah that's fine

message 34: by Morgan (new)

Oh didn't see the second part.... Hmm no idea I mean he's gay but idk if that's something to absolutely cry about.

message 35: by Morgan (new)

Yeah it could be about her looks especially if its coming from Cato.

message 36: by Morgan (new)

Cara

Cara looks at him awkwardly for a second, shaking her head and scratching her arm. There was no point in lying, besides everyone already knew, and... Maybe he was finally going to tell her he wasn't interested and she could move on. Of course though, that was easier said then done. She laughed weekly, "Yeah I guess so."

Avery

Avery went to call Dylan, frowning when he didn't pick up the phone, ad he left a voicemail.

message 37: by Morgan (new)

Cara

She looked at him tears pricking her eyes, but she wouldn't cry in front of him. Cara looked around at the classroom, feeling like the walls were closing in on her. She could handle rejection, but that was jut rude. "Fine but since your gay, if my chest is flat that shouldn't even matter to you," she yelled lamely, getting up and leaving the room. She knew she wouldn't be able to hold any of her tears in as she quickly escaped to the bathroom.

message 38: by Morgan (new)

Cara

She muttered to herself softly, wiping her eyes. There was no need to be sad, Cato was gay- there was never even a chance. She slipped out of the bathroom, finding herself walking to Mr.Grey's room, knocking on the door softly.

Avery

Avery closed the room to his dorm trying to call Dylan again, but being directed to voicemail. He sighed shutting his phone off, so that he wouldn't be tempted to call again as he pulled out his homework.

message 39: by Morgan (new)

Cara

She wrapped her arms around his waist, not saying anything, just needing to be hugged. She buried her head in his chest, staying like that for a few minutes silently, before looking up at him, eyes flickering down towards his lips, smiling softly.

((Yeah they should be roommates))

message 40: by Morgan (new)

Cara

She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. She lightly licked his bottom lip, before exploring his mouth with her tongue. Cara closed her eyes, walking backwards until she was sitting down on her desk, her hands traveling down and roaming his covered chest.

Avery

He smiled brightly, "Homework is Americas favorite pass time. How do you think it's going?" He said cheerfully before turning serious, "So did ya talk to Cara?"

message 41: by Morgan (new)

((Just skinny jeans a blouse))

Cara

She moaned softly by his touch, wrapping her legs around his waist and pulling him closer. "You're so sexy," she purred softly, nuzzling his neck, her hands moving to unbuttoned his shirt.

Avery

"Man why? I just told you to tell her you were gay," Avery said with a sigh running his hand over his face.

message 42: by Morgan (new)

Cara

She nodded her head eagerly, feeling a little embarrassed having forgotten where they were exactly. "Okay let's go," Cara said with a bright smile, getting off the desk.

Avery

Avery laughed, turning in his phone; frowning when he noticed no new calls and only one message saying he was busy. Which kind of hurt, so Dylan had time to text, but he couldn't call? He sighed shaking his head.

message 43: by Morgan (new)

Cara

She blushed softly, holding his hand. She got into his car leaning back against the seat and closing her eyes- imagining all of the erotic things she wanted to do, moaning softly, before opening her eyes wide. Cara's cheeks heated up, hoping he hadn't heard as she looked out the window.

Avery

He cleared his throat awkwardly, "Uh... I don't know it's a three hour drive to even get there." Avery told him.

message 44: by Morgan (new)

Cara

She moaned softly, arching her hips up to his touch, nodding her head in reply. Cara turned to him smiling teasingly, "So you gunna drive so we can get to it?" She asked.

Avery

"Ok... I guess that's fine." Avery said getting up from his bed, changing into a slightly nicer tee shirt. Besides he was worried about him, and he wanted to see him.

message 45: by Morgan (new)

Cara

She smiled down at the puppy which had to be the cutest thing ever. She gently pet him between the ears, talking to him in a baby voice.

Avery

He sighed, taking his time down the stairs just to annoy him. He made it to his bike, wondering just exactly how three hours pressed up against Cato would go.

message 46: by Morgan (new)

((Hey should we PM Kevin and Cara. And then just keep RPing with Cato an Avery on the thread??))

message 47: by Morgan (new)

Avery

"This should be fun," Avery said under his breath, hopping on behind him, wrapping his arms around him.

((Skip to when they're there? Ok ^^ I'll send you a message))

message 48: by Morgan (new)

He smiled getting off the motorcycle, hugging his arms around himself, the cold air getting to him. He smiled at Cato feeling slightly nervous while knocking on the door- knowing he had no reason to be though. When there was no answer he frowned taking the hidden key from under his rock. He opened the door, freezing when he heard the moaning coming from what was clearly Dylan's room.

message 49: by Morgan (new)

He slowly walked towards the door; hoping it was possible his boyfriend was just playing with himself. Of course though as soon as be opened the door, all hopes of that flew out the window. Avery quickly closed it, leaving silently. He had no idea what to do.

message 50: by Morgan (new)

Avery looked down, following Cato. "Why would he do that to me?" He asked himself softly once they were outside.

« previous 1