GOOD REVIEWS discussion

The Golden Sword (The Camelot Inheritance #1)
This topic is about The Golden Sword
Debut author > Reviews for my middle-grade fantasy - anyone interested?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rosie (new) - added it

Rosie Morgan (rosiemorgan) Hi there,

Is anyone interested in reviewing my middle-grade fantasy? It's a contemporary Arthurian tale with quite a twist and it's been enjoyed by adults as well as children.

The story is set in Cornwall, UK, the home of the legendary King Arthur...and me!

Arthur Penhaligon has a unique destiny because he's been Chosen.
Chosen to be Cornwall's protector.
Until now his life has been ordinary; just hanging out with his friends, going to school and skateboarding.
But life is about to get complicated.
This is the story of his battle against dark and powerful forces determined to seize his birthright and defeat him.
Will they succeed?
Or will Arthur and his friends hold out against their enemies.
One thing's for certain - normal is going out of the window.

If you'd like to give it a go, I can send you a pdf or mobi copy.

From Rosie in Cornwall

Christy | 3 comments I'll read it. What information do you need to send it to me? Christy Monson

message 3: by Rosie (new) - added it

Rosie Morgan (rosiemorgan) Hi Christy,
Thank you!
I think I need your email address so that I can send it to you as an attachment, but I'm fairly new to all this.
So long as you let me know which format you want I should be able to get it to you.
Sorry about the delay in getting back to you, I'm on holiday with a slightly shaky wifi!
Many thanks,
Rosie

Christy | 3 comments I don't really want to put my email address in this comment section. Why don't you leave a comment on my web site, and I'll send you mine from there. It's more private--unless you can think of a better way.

www.christymonson.com

message 5: by Rosie (new) - added it

Rosie Morgan (rosiemorgan) Hi Christy,

I've sent a message to you via your website - at least I hope I have!
If it hasn't reached you, message me and I'll try again :)

Rosie

Christy | 3 comments Christy wrote: "I don't really want to put my email address in this comment section. Why don't you leave a comment on my web site, and I'll send you mine from there. It's more private--unless you can think of a be..."

Try it one more time. Thanks, Christy