Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Request For reviews

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (last edited Aug 31, 2013 04:10PM) (new)

Kate Kelly (katekelly) | 4 comments WHEN ADAM CAME TO TOWN, Harlequin, Super Romance
This book is a Long Contemporary Series Romance.

Temptation moves in next door

Sylvie Carson has no idea what she's going to do with the rest of her life! Artistically blocked, she hopes a prolonged stay in the seaside village she grew up in will help her get over this hump. But when Adam Hunter moves in next door, things only get more complicated, not less.

The artist in Sylvie is immediately intrigued by her new neighbor—the haunting lines of his face, the natural athleticism of his body. Maybe Adam is the muse she's been looking for…but his shadowed eyes suggest he's just one more person keeping secrets from her. Though Sylvie can't deny that Adam inspires passion in her, the last thing she needs is a romance…right?

**Between Aug.31-Sept.14/2013 I have e-copies in PDF to give in return for an honest review, if that's okay. (First time user!)**

Email: kjkelly789@gmail.com

message 2: by Julie (new)

Julie  (gpangel) Kate wrote: "WHEN ADAM CAME TO TOWN, Harlequin, Super Romance
This book is a Long Contemporary Series Romance.

Temptation moves in next door

Sylvie Carson has no idea what she's going to do with the rest of ..."

Hi! I love these types of romances. I would LOVE to read and review your book. My link is http://www.goodreads/review/list/5210... and my blog link is http://www.cluereview.blogspot.com. I will send you my personal email if would like me to review book. Thanks!

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Kelly (katekelly) | 4 comments Julie,
Sounds great! If you send me your email addy, I can send you the PDF of When Adam Came to Town. Will that work for you?
Thanks!
Kate Kelly
www.katekelly.ca