Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Roleplay: Common Rooms > Slytherin dungeons

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The common room is a dungeon-like room with greenish lamps and chairs. This dungeon extends partway under the lake, giving the light in the room a green tinge. The common room has lots of low backed black and dark green button-tufted, leather sofas; skulls; and dark wood cupboards. It has quite a grand atmosphere, but also quite a cold one. The password to the common room changes every fortnight, and it is posted on the noticeboard. It is decorated with tapestries featuring the adventures of famous Medieval Slytherins.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Outside the dungeon room Sara waited for her newest trickster. she was going to teach her a new prank.

message 3: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments Axelia arrived, after having gone to the library to get a few books out on spells and charms.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright my little protégés ready?" She asked peekin her head out of a corner.

message 5: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments "Ready" Axelia replied

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

The other two girls nodded. One was in Anna's grade and the other was a second year.

"Now Lane take five stink bombs and roll them under the door at my signal.

Jane, flick a frizbee under the door so have it set off the bombs.

Alexia take the rest of the bombs and follow me." Instructed Anna pointing under the door.

message 7: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments "It's Axelia" she replied, annoyed

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

" whatever." She whispered. They two other girls hid behind a wall.

A small Slytherin first year walked into the room. Anna caught the door before it closed. She held it open for Axelia.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((?))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Uh, guys? Technically in roleplays you can't play characters that aren't yours to make the RP more convenient.))

message 11: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments Axelia turned away from her new trainer, she was still annoyed.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh sorry! I just made them up- they sent anyone else's characters... Is that ok or no?))

Anna slid into the room. She kept quietly up the stairs and located the girls dorm.

"Do you want to do the boys or girls?" Asked Anna quietly to Axelia.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((No, it's fine, I guess.))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kk cool. Thanks!))

message 15: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments "Girls" Axelia replied, knowing that the Slytherin guys would probably plan some revenge

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

" k take the shaving cream and fill their pillows." She whispered giggling.

She edged into the boys common room.

message 17: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments Axelia nodded and took the shaving cream, she crept into the boys dorms after getting into the slytherin common room and then filled the pillows with shaving cream. She edged back out of the girls dorms and out of the slytherin common room. She stood there outside the common room and waited for the others.