Vegan Cooking & Cookbooks discussion

Grills Gone Vegan
This topic is about Grills Gone Vegan
Vegan Cookbooks > Grills Gone Vegan by Tamasin Noyes

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new) - added it

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) I love that indoor instructions are given. Off to check it out. Thanks, Don.

message 2: by Lisa (new) - added it

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) Already on my shelves. ;-)

message 3: by Tamasin (new)

Tamasin Noyes | 19 comments Thank you very much, Don and Lisa!

Michele Hoover | 7 comments I had thought several of the recipes in this book were quite inventive - everything we tried was really good (got it from the Library)

message 5: by Tamasin (new)

Tamasin Noyes | 19 comments That is music to my ears, Michelle!

Don, I meant to thank you especially for leaving a review. Our publishers love to see that!

message 6: by Val (new) - added it

Val  Cowhugger  (momof2gremlins) | 442 comments Thank you for your review here as well as on Amazon, Don! Your 'input' convinced me that I *need* to add this to my collection now as well! ;) [I'm thankful for the option to get this book for my Kindle for almost half the price, it helps when being on a tight(er) budget and yet wanting to 'splurge' at times! :D]

I can't wait to make something from this book! The indoor options was what won me over as well, btw! ;)

message 7: by Tamasin (new)

Tamasin Noyes | 19 comments Hurray, Val! Thank you very much for your support! I hope you enjoy the book.

message 8: by Tamasin (new)

Tamasin Noyes | 19 comments I admittedly do like more tang than some....glad it came together for you.

message 9: by Tamasin (new)

Tamasin Noyes | 19 comments Don, you make the recipes look so good! Absolutely mouth-watering. Thank you!

message 10: by Val (new) - added it

Val  Cowhugger  (momof2gremlins) | 442 comments Love the pics, Don! Even though I already had lunch, these make me want to get cooking again! ;)
I wish I had a friend like you living here in my neck of the woods! :D

message 11: by Lisa (new) - added it

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) Don, I want to eat what's in that top photo. Beats what I'm about to have for brunch, and I can say that without even knowing what I'm going to eat. Yum!

message 12: by Randy (new)

Randy Clemens | 7 comments Don wrote: "Red-eye tofu steaks with creamy harissa sauce

The tofu is marinaded in a tasty red sauce that includes a easy recipe called "smoke booster" which includes tea (she calls for "Lapsang souchong" te..."

I LOVE harissa. Between this and looking through some of your older posts—grilled jicama?!? what?!?!—I'm gonna have to pick this book up! Thanks Don!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Don wrote: "I left a review, Five Stars, and so far I'm liking this book a lot. I don't grill often, but have a grill pan as well as an electric grill. She gives indoor instructions and the recipes can also ..."
Looks really yummy!!

message 14: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Long (katiedelong) | 2 comments I'll have to look this one up. The man always gets really ancy wanting to grill during summertime, but the smell of cooking meat is too unpleasant for me to be able to eat anything when he does.

message 15: by Fatimah (new)

Fatimah Dinda (Fatimahdinda) | 4 comments Helloww may i ask did anyone try apple cider vinegar? Is that recomended?